Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is easily going to be one of my most treasured collectibles, high up on the list of things to hold onto if I ever had to sell everything off, definitely one of the last to go.

Other than the over exposed shots and unfutzed capes, has there been a bad picture of this guy yet? Man oh man.

Don't mess this up Hot Toys, don't mess this up.

Even over-exposed shots don't really look that bad, and fortunately, I've trained myself to look past futzing issues because too many figure photos don't do it, or at least not how I would, I just look for the potential to make it how I want, and when I see the cape on this, I know I'll get it how I want when it's in my hands.

Futzing the cape will definitely make it look better. If it's still just too thick to drape properly I may see if it's possible to take it apart and make it a single layer cape.

Is the Exhibition a one time thing, or a traveling one? I would love to see that stuff.

I think it might have been a traveling one. I know it was in New York for some time, and then it came to us here in California sometime the in the beginning of 2011 up until Halloween. It basically had all of Tim Burton's art and stuff from his movies :) Really cool.

Let's be honest guys...this won't come out in march ...i say mid june/july

I know eh? Its one of those times where you want 2 (figure) when you have no reason to need 2. March can't come soon enough. Hopefully sooner.

2 is a must with this one.

This release means so many things for so many people.

There are only 4 collectibles I will ever need on my shelf:

89 Batman
89 Joker
89 Batmobile
CR Superman

All the rest is a luxary.

I forgot how retarded Keaton batman looked XD.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o[/ame]

isn't this schedule for feb. ???

2 is a must with this one.

This release means so many things for so many people.

There are only 4 collectibles I will ever need on my shelf:

89 Batman
89 Joker
89 Batmobile
CR Superman

All the rest is a luxary.

No Nolan's Batman Figures? :horror

Protos have been out and on display for, what, two or three months now? They both look great. Preorders have come and gone. The Batmobile looks to be finished. Really no reason these should be delayed for 4 months past the release date.

Eh, I think Ntits is trying to piss in everyone's Cheerios. He's not a problem, he's a nobody.

Protos have been out and on display for, what, two or three months now? They both look great. Preorders have come and gone. The Batmobile looks to be finished. Really no reason these should be delayed for 4 months past the release date.

Jack Sparrow was originally projected in August, it was late October, early November before out in HK,

Back