Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Seller was a bit pushy on sending me a new cape, but with this being such an unusual problem - I just want the peace of mind that something else won't happen down the road. Rather just be safe and sorry and ship it back and shop for another one.
Halbert, I understand and respect your concerns. However, since the cape was in a separate baggie, I don’t think there’s anything to worry about with the figure. The figure is six years old, it’s already been “down the road.” Any issues with it would already be apparent. Besides, the person you bought it from was displaying him with a custom cape because the factory cape doesn’t look very good anyway. If it were me, I’d ask the seller to send me his custom cape. If he’s already sold it, I’d get a quote from Jaxon (shipping included) and request a partial refund for at least that amount. You got a great deal on the figure, and I’m telling you, a custom cape is a must for this one. You’re basically getting the figure + a Jaxon cape for the amount you’ve already paid. You won’t get a better arrangement down the road.
Here’s Jaxon’s cape; His username can be clicked on in post #16852. Send him a private message. You won’t regret it.
北京国安;9782979 said:
cc71e657beca22ce05d27649b2d1726c.jpg

[emoji4]

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate everyone's advice, but I did sent it back for a return this morning. Hopefully I dont seem crazy for wanting to return the figure because of a damaged cape. And hopefully I'll have better luck on the next DX09

I appreciate everyone's advice, but I did sent it back for a return this morning. Hopefully I dont seem crazy for wanting to return the figure because of a damaged cape. And hopefully I'll have better luck on the next DX09

You don’t seem crazy. It’s understandable. Sorry that happened to you. I’m hopeful your next DX09 will be just right.

Hope you enjoy it, I'm a bit sad to see him go but I'm doing a pretty massive restructuring to my collection.

Mostly it's getting out of... I've hit a point in my collection where I just can keep everything I have and still display stuff I have coming in the future. So I've decided to just axe anything that's not vintage, 1/6 Star Wars or a prop replica. But the '89 Batman figures and Reeve Superman were tough ones to let go... but sometimes you got to be brutal with your collection or it will overwhelm you :lol

Mostly it's getting out of... I've hit a point in my collection where I just can keep everything I have and still display stuff I have coming in the future. So I've decided to just axe anything that's not vintage, 1/6 Star Wars or a prop replica. But the '89 Batman figures and Reeve Superman were tough ones to let go... but sometimes you got to be brutal with your collection or it will overwhelm you :lol

I commend you. Someone once told me if I sell my favorite collectibles first, I’ll have no problem selling off the rest and getting over the hobby... He’s dead now. My collection continues to grow uncontrollably.

I commend you. Someone once told me if I sell my favorite collectibles first, I’ll have no problem selling off the rest and getting over the hobby... He’s dead now. My collection continues to grow uncontrollably.

I'd laugh, as that's pretty funny, but I don't want to be disrespectful.

I'd laugh, as that's pretty funny, but I don't want to be disrespectful.

LOL! “He’s dead now.” I was quoting Catwoman from Batman Returns.
The guy who said that hasn’t died, it just felt right to say it right there.[emoji23]

My wife surprised me with this figure for our anniversary. I never thought in my 35 years I would own a life like Keaton figure. This one is my favorite piece in my collection. So much that it sparked my hot toys collection. Wish I could afford Jack, but I cant see it in myself to pay those ridiculous ebay prices.

f7760a0e8470389f6bca441418ba69f9.jpg

As I walking into my room this morning I noticed a spec of silver on keaton, and I see that bale also has the same spec at the point of the nose. Anyone have this happened to them?

Back