Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last ones of the night,
IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg
IMG_1855.jpg

Ive been noticing this in a few pics is it a tear in the suit? As his other side seems ok.

Last edited:
IMG_1867.jpg
IMG_1855.jpg

Ive been noticing this in a few pics is it a tear in the suit? As his other side seems ok.

No tears it's the mesh of the suit, the suit's material is extremely flexable in that area so it tends crease when you flex the arms, it can be futzed with. its also the contures of the design of the armor as well.

Hope that makes sense. This piece is a solid build, it has a great range of movement for the material the suit is made of, sure there's some limitation, but that is to be expected because of the mold and construction of the suit.

Anyone that has it in hand will be truly impressed :lecture

Guys,

I ordered my Keats from here...

https://www.ccgarmory.com/momadxba19co.html

215 shipped in US with freeship200 code. The dealer provides free shipping in US on orders over $200 and they ship Internationally. Anyway, I usually get stuff from AE as SSC nails us on CA taxes so it's the first time ordering from CCG Armory for me (and yes, they have Jack for PO too) so I will be your guinea pig and keep you posted. :D

PS They said they get it from SSC usually a week after it arrives there and are almost sold out of Keats.

Last edited:
They're a stand up outfit...no worries.

Got my Medi ROTJ Boba from them when he was sold out everywhere else. Didn't like the packaging they sent it in but they delivered. They even offered me a discount but I turned it down cause the figure was good.

I love this thing, best piece in my collection. Now bring on Joker and the Batmobile :yess:

P1000348.jpg

P1000350.jpg

I don't have a great camera, sorry for the quality.

I didn't think I wanted to pose mine with the cape braces, but there was a moment in ClipperKing's video where he shows them all sprawled out like Bats is on the hunt that looks so awesome... I need to get a screen shot of that part of the video.

YES must buy a goblin stand for both bats one for keaton and for bale to put in gliding flight pose :rock:rock:rock

Back