Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so what do you guys think the suit is made of, hard textured plastic or rubber?

l want to get this guy, not sure if l should pre order somewhere or wait till he is on ebay. The Hot toys l used to have l got them on Ebay after they were released and that worked out good. Not sure.

:lecture Blubber... will only rot/melt/leak in direct or non-direct natural or un-natural light, will only crack when handled in any manner, with or without gloves. Heat/humidity, don't bother asking, it will vaporize in sub-tropic, sub-saharan, temperate, moderate, all time-zones except for Pacific and only at the 49th P.

Love the high-Res shots!

I hope the cape can be posed like this!
wallpaper%2Bbatman%2B1989.jpg

Cancelled Batman OC Ex :monkey2

Keaton Batman is worth owning 2, he's that iconic of a character for me.

DX02 will have to suffice as my Nolanverse Batfreak on my shelf!

89 Batman, come to papa!

Should the batsuit be shinier like that still???? I remember some scenes where it has a gloss to it- others, not

89 Batman, come to papa!

I'm considering cancelling the BB TF Ex. My first bats is on the way (medi) and I think it's a solid representation of Bale's Batman. Making room for Keaton's Batman might become a priority :lecture

89 Batman, come to papa!

WOW! Now that is sacrifice! You are strong!:gah:

:lecture Blubber... will only rot/melt/leak in direct or non-direct natural or un-natural light, will only crack when handled in any manner, with or without gloves. Heat/humidity, don't bother asking, it will vaporize in sub-tropic, sub-saharan, temperate, moderate, all time-zones except for Pacific and only at the 49th P.

:exactly:

This will cost a bundle, last one year max and be a pile of black goo on your shelf.

That's what Hot Toys means, any heat above sub-zero and these things will melt.

The high price is to admire them for that one year. :lol

I havent ordered yet, but will, tryn to decide between Alteregocomics and SS.

For those who ordered the set from Alteregocomics. Do you think these two will be released and shipped together? Or will they be shipped as the are released? I have a feeling one will be released way before the other and I will be waiting for the set. :(

I havent ordered yet, but will, tryn to decide between Alteregocomics and SS.

For those who ordered the set from Alteregocomics. Do you think these two will be released and shipped together? Or will they be shipped as the are released? I have a feeling one will be released way before the other and I will be waiting for the set. :(

Alter Ego is just charging for one whole shipment, so I expect them to ship together.

Well, if it melts/warps at least it will match what the actual screen-used cowl prop looks like now. It's itself deteriorating:

tim-burton-LACMA-batman-cowl-mask.jpg

I always prefered this bat suit over any movie suit that came out in the Batman begins and the dark knight. i love the symbol and the ears. Such an spic scale figure.

Get that ____ in a climate controlled, sealed case...wtf are they thinking? Shouldn't that go in one of the Smithsonians or something?

Back