Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Luka's photos are friggin' amazing. I'm loving all the accessories this figure comes with and it looks like he can hold some decent poses. February can't come soon enough!

It looks great but I'm not as blown away as I was by the proto pics- even OMG can't disguise the fact the cape is like an open parachute. A repaint of the belt plus a custom cape that hugs the shoulders and I think it would be immense...

Ok, here's the back...

389420_279848075410523_138228759572456_852250_1477442896_n.jpg

oh my, it's great...but because of the PERS, the edge lines of the PERS's cover ruin it

sorry if my english is bad

PASS!

I pose my figures starting at the wall, so HT has totally ruined Batman for me.

Lines on the back of his head total fail. Canceled.

PASS!

I pose my figures starting at the wall, so HT has totally ruined Batman for me.

Lines on the back of his head total fail. Canceled.

Thanks for pointing that out. I too face my figures to the wall and upsidedown as well. Cancelled this cheap looking plastic toy. Can't notsoHot Toys do anything right????

Seeing how I ordered him in a set with Joker I'm not gonna get Bats for a couple months more at least.. Maybe if I join the sarcasm band wagon it will make the wait easier :)

Seriously, though, do you guys think he'll have to be posed in a neutral position to prevent cracking?

So there's rods for the cape to give him the wing look then? Very cool, wonder why they haven't done that with the other Bat's?

I assume the cape has got a wire in it as well?

Back