Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Handles on the inside of the cape, just like the rooftop scene in the beginning of the movie! Outstanding!

you know what's sad? It took 23 years for me to realize the inside of the cape had handles:slap I discovered them on a recent blu-ray viewing while checking out certain scenes frame by frame.

The base takes away from the figure and that shouldn't happen. All I see when looking at the figure is the BIG yellow Bat logo. It would be nice if that portion of the base was reversible. Just pop the square insert that the logo is on, flip it, and then have a nice grated floor base or something less glaring.:slap

I totally agree. That base is really distracting :(

This does look amazing, can't wait to get it in hand......I EVEN LIKE THE BASE !!!! :wave

I think alot of people will swap it for the original dx batman base

Last edited:
You guys dont like the stand? :mad::mad::mad: I LOVE IT !!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Batman hasn't been release yet. No pics until next week. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I sure hope that's the light making his belt look comic book yellow.

Yeah, me too. Otherwise I'll be repainting it for sure.

i'm afraid they must have taken criticism from people who were pointing out that the belt shouldn't be the golden mustard yellow and changed it to the comic book yellow. it certainly looks like it.

Who were the dummies wanting an inaccurate yellow belt? This must've been on Facebook?

No pics until next week.

Cool! Pics next week will do just fine. :rock

Now this is pretty nifty.
And I do like the yellow box interior

387757_10150470686932344_58690437343_8895281_714847378_n.jpg

408347_10150470687002344_58690437343_8895282_1437597890_n.jpg

Wooooooooo..... so cannot wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this I really like. That's such a great idea and something that could be turned into a permanent Batsignal too.

I'm loving the added insignia on the base although I prefer the original & not from the Returns to make it more accurate. I'm not a big fan of the cover of the box. I just wished they used his logo instead of his image. Still, can't wait to have this figure.

I'm loving the added insignia on the base although I prefer the original & not from the Returns to make it more accurate. I'm not a big fan of the cover of the box. I just wished they used his logo instead of his image. Still, can't wait to have this figure.

The insignia isn't from Returns. It's the 89 poster art insignia and the one used at the opening of the film. It's just nasty yellow.

Back