Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
383316_254577417948582_145970452142613_649234_7952464_n.jpg

Some things i take from this photo.

1. Box looks nice.
2. Base looks like ____, a nasty ass yellow Batman logo.

So do you think we are going to get this about the same time as China? Almost like they are shipping on the same schedule as Toys2.

383316_254577417948582_145970452142613_649234_7952464_n.jpg

Some things i take from this photo.

1. Box looks nice.
2. Base looks like ____, a nasty ass yellow Batman logo.

The base takes away from the figure and that shouldn't happen. All I see when looking at the figure is the BIG yellow Bat logo. It would be nice if that portion of the base was reversible. Just pop the square insert that the logo is on, flip it, and then have a nice grated floor base or something less glaring.:slap

So do you think we are going to get this about the same time as China? Almost like they are shipping on the same schedule as Toys2.

HK is likely any day if Sideshow's about a month off.

As for the display base, I hope there's a more subtle standard HT stand like their other DXes have come with lately.

also, is it just me or does it look like the grapple gun has silver on it now and the set is missing a few accessories?? there seems to be an extra steering wheel hand now. i hope they didn't axe those gas capsules, the bomb and those other things

Pics say final producy may vary, those things might not be on display, but it could also be that WB said no including accessories that weren't in the movie.

I wouldn't necessarily worry from those pics, they had Barney Ross at a con just before he shipped and he was missing a number of accessories, I think it's just a rushed effort to get some stuff out, I mean look at the cape, they really didn't put much effort into presentation of him there.

Back