Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came across this neat little video about all the movie Batman portrayals. Good stuff, especially the end bit that combines all the film themes.

[ame="https://youtu.be/utUFyHcJU1w"]https://youtu.be/utUFyHcJU1w[/ame]

i'm sure the bases will have atleast slight modifications since the product shown is a prototype and may be subjected to change and have 6 months to do so.

There's probably more pictures of this Batman from that "on.cc" site (notice the watermark).

That same source did a ton of the Joker so there's no doubt in my mind that they have a plethora of Batman pics waiting to be shown.

While these pics are absolutely terrible in terms of futzing and lighting, they give you a very very good indication of what the product actually will look like in hand as opposed to the done up promo pics.

And the indication i'm getting is that this is an absolute stunner.

you gettin this, bud? or just strictly Nolan Bats?

I think thats the final stand that we are getting guys. The same stand that came with the MJ Bad also :slap

I have him and joker on order with SS - so I have till march to make my mind up :lol

I'll probably get them though as they are incredible

The only other non Nolan stuff I've ordered is the CR supes, and I'll order GL probably when he finally is made

Other than that - TDKR and ongoing BB/TDK custom projects all the way lol

There's probably more pictures of this Batman from that "on.cc" site (notice the watermark).

That same source did a ton of the Joker so there's no doubt in my mind that they have a plethora of Batman pics waiting to be shown.

So, do these prototypes make a tour to various shops for promotional pictures? I'm trying to learn where along the production process these are when photos like this start showing up. Surely they're not proofs, or are they?

I have him and joker on order with SS - so I have till march to make my mind up :lol

I'll probably get them though as they are incredible

The only other non Nolan stuff I've ordered is the CR supes, and I'll order GL probably when he finally is made

Other than that - TDKR and ongoing BB/TDK custom projects all the way lol

you are strictly a DC guy huh:lol

So, do these prototypes make a tour to various shops for promotional pictures? I'm trying to learn where along the production process these are when photos like this start showing up. Surely they're not proofs, or are they?

No they're still of the prototypes.

I hope so, because these pics show absolutely nothing new.

It looks different from the first photos...

Check in youtube to watch it at live, searching Hunter toys Batman.

I would put the link, but I can't, the forum tells me that I don't have any permission.

It looks different from the first photos...

Check in youtube to watch it at live, searching Hunter toys Batman.

I would put the link, but I can't, the forum tells me that I don't have any permission.
There's nothing different. It's the exact same one and only prototype.

0920-00300-004b1.jpg

0921-00487-001b1.jpg

0921-00487-001b2.jpg

0921-00487-001b3.jpg

0921-00487-001b5.jpg

All of the mouth sculpts are solid, but I ____ing love the smirking one. This figure is so epic.

Back