Hot Toys DX07 coming soon! (SDCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be a Game of Death Bruce Lee too.HT said a while ago that a new Bruce Lee body was under development so we know one is under way anyway.

mmm...Im not saying it would be a SW figure...but it may be something related to the background.

what the ____ Ironmonger as a dx?:dunno i know pers ain't exactly everyone's cup of tea but pers belongs on a figure that will actually utilize the feature, not on something that will only cover it up with a mask!:cuckoo:

Well doesn't sound too crazy if you consider this:

371441758.jpg

Could be a good opportunity/excuse to release a figure that otherwise would be to expensive as a normal release. That's my take on it but don't take it to seriously, it's really nothing more than wishful thinking.

Well doesn't sound too crazy if you consider this:

371441758.jpg

Could be a good opportunity/excuse to release a figure that otherwise would be to expensive as a normal release. That's my take on it but don't take it to seriously, it's really nothing more than wishful thinking.

I would leave this one out...it seems DX are only for main characters.

Darth Vader don't need PERS System. I think it not him.

M hmm... what's with people wanting racing Tony Stark DX and all that bs? It has to be a iconic character in their "main" outfit.

Darth Vader don't need PERS System. I think it not him.

Rip my heart out why don't you!

Am i misinterpreting their release?

I know they specifically mention the DX07, but the release makes it seem like we'll see more than just one DX figure. (unless they are including Superman, Jack Sparrow and Indy)

My preference would be a battle-damaged T2 with a full shiny endoskeleton underneath that can be displayed on its own. :)

Damn some real good guesses on the facebook page:

DX07 - 1989 Batman with Bat-mobile.
Battle Damage T800, PERS with LED light up function
Iron Monger , Iron Whiplash
Keaton Batman
Matrix Keanu Reeves in two costumes.

I don't care what you guys say. Give me more Iron Man. I want to see an Iron Monger . Seriously! I feel this could be it!

They showed Iron Monger (in prototype form) a while back. If it was that i wouldn't be much of a big reveal.

What if its a DX Classic Predator???? Im surprised no one has think about the posibility.

DX Predator, DX Rambo, DX Robocop...those are the ones many people have been asking for in the past.

We might also finally see Rambo 4 or Rocky 1,but that has been wishful thinking for many years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back