Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they would have reworked the sculpt. Too bad. Right now it's an easy pass.

Dr.Jones! I will pre-order this :whipThe final product will be better :gun

This is the one single shot that really looks like Ford to me. I hope the tweaking they do makes them all look like this...

HotToysDX051.jpg

This is the one single shot that really looks like Ford to me. I hope the tweaking they do makes them all look like this...

HotToysDX051.jpg

Thats not a bad angle but the figure as a whole is very cheap looking. Oh well i guess HT had to Fail eventually.

I wouldnt bash HTs yet guys, it is a prototype after all. Have faith in them and I'm sure when this is finally released it will look freakin sweet. I wonder what the release date will be.

The hat kills it!! They shoulda done one head with a sculpted hat and one without like SST. Sculpted hats are always hit n miss. Hopefully they can make some changes, id hate to have this be THE indy fig and have it be released this way.

I wouldnt bash HTs yet guys, it is a prototype after all. Have faith in them and I'm sure when this is finally released it will look freakin sweet. I wonder what the release date will be.

I generally believe this to be true... but in this case it's not just the sculpt issue... its the jacket... and the hat... and the belts... and the shoes... and the braided whip.... AND!

Too much to fix for HT. If they correct the sculpt, which they are indeed trying to do, then that's great but that doesn't solve all the problems.

If they fix the sculpt, the hat and the jacket, then I could live with the rest.

The hat kills it!! They shoulda done one head with a sculpted hat and one without like SST. Sculpted hats are always hit n miss. Hopefully they can make some changes, id hate to have this be THE indy fig and have it be released this way.

This is really the one thing that sticks out to me... the hat just sits oddly on his head.

I think overall the final product will still be the best production Indy; but its just not looking as nice as I'd expect from HT. Not sure if I'll be buying, but I'll definitely be keeping the Sovereign Studios jacket as no company has topped it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back