Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said earlier, HT still is the heavyweight champ of 1/6 and for good reason. The messed up on Indy, but they still have a ton of cred. They can't all be homeruns.

Agreed.

Too bad they couldn't use a Trevor sculpt for this one. That plus JC Hong's team doing the paint would've melted my feet into my shoes.

ChildrenPlayground.jpg

Like I said earlier, HT still is the heavyweight champ of 1/6 and for good reason. The messed up on Indy, but they still have a ton of cred. They can't all be homeruns.

True.

But Indy deserved better, with so much going on it seems Indiana freakin Jones got the least attention.

This is Indiana Jones though, one of the most beloved movie characters ever, he deserved a Triple A effort, more than almost any other of their Licenses.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah more like

"Indiana Jones and the "Blue Oyster" bar"

IMGP9998.JPG

True.

But Indy deserved better, with so much going on it seems Indiana freakin Jones got the least attention.

This is Indiana Jones though, one of the most beloved movie characters ever, he deserved a Triple A effort, more than almost any other of their Licenses.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Well, at least the same as Keaton, Jack, Reeve and a generic clone trooper if they ever make one :lol

I can't believe what I'm hearing in this thread. Really, guys, do you think that this figure is so bad? I think you are kidding. The 12" sideshow Indiana jones figure , out of the box, is totally ridiculous with respect proportions and paint apps in comparison with this final product from Hot toys.

This is the best Indy figure in scale 1 / 6, without retouching or customize (I want to emphasize this), which has come on the market today and the one that have more accessories that offers up to date. :dunno

I see a great problem with the pers system

I can't believe what I'm hearing in this thread. Really, guys, do you think that this figure is so bad? I think you are kidding. The 12" sideshow Indiana jones figure , out of the box, is totally ridiculous with respect proportions and paint apps in comparison with this final product from Hot toys.

This is the best Indy figure in scale 1 / 6, without retouching or customize (I want to emphasize this), which has come on the market today and the one that have more accessories that offers up to date. :dunno

I 100% agree with you.

But I would never leave my kid alone in a room with the HT Indy, that's for sure :lol

His PERS give me the heebe geebees :lol

No your right this figure is magnificent! What was I thinking :lol

:exactly::goodpost:

I think it's more the reality of the collecting community...
it's not fun anymore, it's all about "FAIL", and "Looks nothing like him" hyperbole that saturates each and every preview or release nowadays.

The excessive OCD and negativity spreads like a virus, and while it's fun @ some extent, yapping about it here over and over again doesn't make the slightest difference.
:lol

Indy on Broadway! Coming Soon! :lol

IMGP9945.JPG

I honestly don't think it's that bad, just not worth 250. But these "eyeliner" shots are killing it. :lol The video posted earlier does it more justice IMO.

A question to those who have this in hand ...

Is the dark "eye-liner" effect coming just from shadows or have they painted the inside edges of the eye opening a dark "eyelash" color?

I'm wondering if a VERY carefully applied bit of flesh-colored paint along the edges of his lids might tone that down.

A question to those who have this in hand ...

Is the dark "eye-liner" effect coming just from shadows or have they painted the inside edges of the eye opening a dark "eyelash" color?

I'm wondering if a VERY carefully applied bit of flesh-colored paint along the edges of his lids might tone that down.

It's the shadow caused by the space between the eyeball and the eye lids. Just look at OMG's photos.

No your right this figure is magnificent! What was I thinking :lol

It´s clear that this figure could have been better, has aspects that should be corrected, as the chin or mouth, but in general terms, is the best made ​​(not including the customs) as final product.

It is my opinion, everyone who thinks they want. ;)

eb77621c.jpg

Comically small head. Almost looks like a bad photoshop.

Yes, much better so this way

3058799343_83b6ddfd59.jpg

:exactly::goodpost:

I think it's more the reality of the collecting community...
it's not fun anymore, it's all about "FAIL", and "Looks nothing like him" hyperbole that saturates each and every preview or release nowadays.

The excessive OCD and negativity spreads like a virus, and while it's fun @ some extent, yapping about it here over and over again doesn't make the slightest difference.
:lol

Agreed with both posts

Man, that thing is just not good really. OMG pics with the hat lowered look great but without it not so much. This figure is far too off the mark for me to drop the kind of coin on it that HT items require.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back