Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it will just look better if you put Bruce lee in the indy outfit..
otherwise this is a big miss..there are no Omg pictures..OMG this sucks..
i am being highly critical i know..But Arnie kim who i think is amazingly talented screwed the pooch on this..

indyhottoyswithhat.jpg

157m6nl.png

Why didn't Hot Toys just do the minor adjustments like everyone mentioned. :gah:

That's it. The slimmer jaw, see? That's my problem. Looks a lot more like a young Ford with that slimmer jaw.

It's about time this thread became interesting. Love it, hate, undecided... at least there's something to talk about now :)

Well, I'm definitely leaning against picking this up now. Like Flosi, I'm tempted by the nice clothing and accessories, but they ain't worth $230 or whatever for me. The head is just bad. As much as HT tweaks when it isn't all that necessary, I'm surprised they just let this one go. It is so obviously off.

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

:lol I guess I'm not as diehard of an Indy fan as everyone else. I like it, see Ford in there and am happy with it as is. :dunno

It's deep into extra time, one goal down. The ref is bringing the whistle to his lip, can OMG pull out a length-of-the-field run past 11 defenders to score an unlikely victory? The stands have all packed up and gone home, but I'm still waving my flag. There's still time! C'mon Arnie!

in my opinion, Hot Toys has touched on the likeness, but they simply haven't captured the charisma of the character.

hunnipot's avatars are always so eyecatching... that one now reminds me of a girl I went to high school with. Ahhhhhhh, the memories...

Anyway, back to un-Ford.

:lol I guess I'm not as diehard of an Indy fan as everyone else. I like it, see Ford in there and am happy with it as is. :dunno

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

And I'm as big an INDY fan as anyone.

You are so particular with everything else, and this is fine with you? :cuckoo:

Yep! Sorry, not jumping on the hate wagon this time, especially when much of the criticism has gone way overboard, IMHO. This "looks nothing like Ford", yet some of the same people are cool with the Sideshow Captain America PF? Oh... kaaay. :dunno

aks.jpg

What a joke! If I had this on pre-order I'd be cancelling right about now!

Wait so even with these 3 angled close up pics you STILL waitin til its in hand to decide whether you like it?? How bout u just admit it sucks and save youeself $200 + ?? Lol..

3 angled close ups? Those are screen shots from a video not photos. And they look fish eyed. So yeah, I save judgement till in hand.
But thank you for being concerned with my finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back