Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
once your preorder is in at BigBadToyStores (or anywhere else) can they change the price later?

If you've agreed to purchase and have put through your order, isn't it illegal to change the purchase price?

(unless you are specifically agreeing to a clause saying something like 'final price may change' or similar...which I don't believe BBTS has...)

I can't believe I'm actually going to pass on a Hot Toys Indy... this is the one item I've wanted to see more than any other since I started buying figures a few years ago. I'm pretty bummed, but happy that I'll be saving the $300.00 it would cost once it shipped. Back to looking forward to that Short Round figure Sideshow admitted was in development?

BBTS can change price as they see fit:

BBTS Terms and Conditions said:
Purchases
Purchasing a product does not assure that the item is available. All stock levels and pricing are subject to change. BBTS reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion. Some products may require a down payment. This down payment is not refundable.

$250

Ouch. That's it. I think I've been priced out. I can't justify that on a single figure, even if it's Indy.

$250

Ouch. That's it. I think I've been priced out. I can't justify that on a single figure, even if it's Indy.

I'm in the same boat Odo...Spot on or not with the likeness, $250 on a single figure is just too much.

My initial reaction to the price was a ' Oh, Hell no!!!!!'

$250 is totally B.S.

I'll holdout for a decent price, updated everything or I'll just pass

Last edited:
Not really, they have adjusted their prices on items before many times if the MSRP is more than what they initially put up their pre-order at.

:lecture

And its now $234.00

With shipping it will basically cost me $250.

95% sure to pass on this figure.

I might be more inclined to just pick up the ToD PF... just as much $$.

You are probably better off meanstreak. You'd get more for your money with the TOD PF than you would spending $250 on a 12" fig.

They must like you more than me, I have had a couple items adjusted after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back