Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like there has been quite a few changes to spider-man and that was taken off display same time as indy at toyhunters a few weeks ago.

Unfortunately we're seeing Spidey now because he's starting to actually ship. Which could mean that we won't get another look at Indy until he starts shipping in September...

Once that happens, watch out! It may be a stampede to buy up from whomever has Indy still available!

Either that or we'll see mass cancellations.

Pretty much every single Sideshow product suffers from this. Especially Indy - see "Hawaiian Vacation" paint on Indy PF and Toht. They are getting better of late though - as Silentsurfer recently pointed out.

Does now.

HT Indy:
Casefresh = $270 incl shipping to AU
Sideshow = $270 incl shipping to US

I remember when Greedo came up for pre-order and got a quote from SS for shipping to OZ $80 us dollars i was quoted. Sorry pardon what was that!! Around that time it would have cost me around $190 all up.

Then got him from Casefresh for $130 Aus shipped.

I love Casefresh never had any problems!!

You guys are good. Good crowd here.

One INDY note if I must waste breath on this horrible figure: if we see nothing and this just ships out, then YES I agree that there will be mass cancelations. Even from those who say they actually like it.

ok. The 70s had major powerhouse musicians. The 80s saw the rise of a few superheavy weights like MJ, madonna, springsteen, prince, U2. All in the RnR hall of fame. Name me one musician on that level from the 90s. An artistic and cultural void still in this county began in the 90s imo.

You forgot INXS and Guns Roses!!

In the early 90s till about 94 U2,INXS and Guns and Roses ruled the stadiums of the world and were the best live acts around. U2 and INXS even without Michael are still some of best live acts going around today. Saw them both recently and were gold!!

The late 90s was full of dance , Boy/Girl bands and started the era that we live in now. Of one single artists who come and go in a flash.

Sorry will get back on topic but I'm trapped in the 80s music/film and culture...lol

ok. The 70s had major powerhouse musicians. The 80s saw the rise of a few superheavy weights like MJ, madonna, springsteen, prince, U2. All in the RnR hall of fame. Name me one musician on that level from the 90s. An artistic and cultural void still in this county began in the 90s imo.

Hey, wadabowt Nirvana, Radiohead, PJ Harvey, The White Stripes, Queens of the Stoneage, The Libertines, Elbow, Gorillaz, Muse, Beck, Bjork, Foo Fighters, Oasis, Blur...NOTE I DO NOT INCLUDE coldplay!
Thing is buying music is a different experience now. Being a man of a certain age I had a HUGE vinyl collection, but sold it when I moved house 6 years ago. I don't think we'll see as many 'mega' artists as we used to, and looking at that Ga ga creature I think that might not be such a bad thing.

Anyway... Indy... WHEN!

You guys are good. Good crowd here.

One INDY note if I must waste breath on this horrible figure: if we see nothing and this just ships out, then YES I agree that there will be mass cancelations. Even from those who say they actually like it.

I actually like it as is and can guarantee you that I won't be cancelling.

I noticed today that my status on my Sideshow order has changed to shipping soon. Has anyone else noticed this on their order?

Hey, wadabowt Nirvana, Radiohead, PJ Harvey, The White Stripes, Queens of the Stoneage, The Libertines, Elbow, Gorillaz, Muse, Beck, Bjork, Foo Fighters, Oasis, Blur...NOTE I DO NOT INCLUDE coldplay!
Thing is buying music is a different experience now. Being a man of a certain age I had a HUGE vinyl collection, but sold it when I moved house 6 years ago. I don't think we'll see as many 'mega' artists as we used to, and looking at that Ga ga creature I think that might not be such a bad thing.

Anyway... Indy... WHEN!

Then there's Nine Inch Nails, Pantera, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, White Zombie, Korn, and Tool.
I'd argue that Ozzy's best work outside of Black Sabbath was during the 90's. Same holds true for Anthrax.
The 90's had some great music.

And ali032373 80's list is missing Metallica.

So has the revised Indy head sculpt been shown yet?

I'll give you metallica. The rest? Who will remember korn or white zombie 50 yrs from now. Not saying they didn't have some good songs, just that the 90s failed to produce any music heavyweights the way the other decades have. And its been downhill ever since. Who relaces aerosmith, or james brown, or the greatful dead? U gonna put korn in the hall of fame next to these guys?

So any new indy pics?

I'll give you metallica. The rest? Who will remember korn or white zombie 50 yrs from now. Not saying they didn't have some good songs, just that the 90s failed to produce any music heavyweights the way the other decades have. And its been downhill ever since. Who relaces aerosmith, or james brown, or the greatful dead? U gonna put korn in the hall of fame next to these guys?

So any new indy pics?

Yeah, mine has said "Shipping Soon" since I ordered it in January. So did my Gollum PF. My Gimli maquette, too. (However several other orders just say "Processing.") Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.

I've called and asked them about it before. Apparently it's a glitch in the ordering system. They just told me to ignore it. :huh

The important thing is, my FlexPay schedule still says September. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back