Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I didn't think there was a real chance that I would skip this, but if it doesn't improve somehow, then I might. I've come to accept off-center DX eyes, and the bulky neck isn't ideal, but I can deal with that, too. But the hat on the head looks totally off and kills the whole look for me somehow.

220356n7t9ahpppttia5py.jpg

I'm starting to think these pictures are some kind of wind up. Why would anyone release that picture above, it's almost as if someone is trying to sabotage this release.

Maybe you're right but this picture is so funny...

The only reason I would buy this figure in the moment is to make a 1/6 stop-motion short parody with the title:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Indy's last adventure - CHAMELEON JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF POO :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
Im honestly hoping this is a joke and they are going to blow us away with the official unveil. I think plasticenemies is hurting this figure more by posting all of those shots.

Just wondering is this THE WORST response ever for a Hot Toys proto?

I know there have been a few before which caused controversy and were improved, but I have never seen this much hate for a major new release?

I know there have been a few before which caused controversy and were improved, but I have never seen this much hate for a major new release?

Im going to say so. The figure is so off the way it is it doesnt take a uberfan to notice what needs to be improved. Why arnt the people who put togehter the T-800 and IronMan figures working on this one. :slap

Come on Rorywan don't loose your sense of humor... :nana:

That's no hate but the only way to get HT to improve the flaws of the figure before they release him.

I LOVE the T1 and T2 figures and many other HT sculpts but this one could be done better!

It just looks rushed in every way unfortunately.

You only have to look at the T2 T800 to see how well HT can do jackets.

6a853733jw6ddi14t86qsj.jpg

Those big fat cream lines make the shoes look like trainers (sneakers) :(

The shoes really do look like trainers.

Seriously wtf.

HT needs a good smackdown for this. Can't honestly see this being released in this state though, i think major improvements must be underway.

Someone should post a picture of one of the plasticenemy shots over on their FB page then people can start to comment there as well. Highly unlikely HT will see all the "needs improving" comments here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back