Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some killer news... guess this is what Sideshow was talking about when they said the 1/6 line wasn't dead :rock

No its 9 am here and I haven't slept yet, most of us are just delinquents. :wave

It was 9 am here, when this thread was created. It's almost 3:30 pm now. I've been visiting and keeping up with this thread all day :lol

Holy smokes... this is AWESOME..... and man.. the loose parts dealers are going to RACK UP on breaking this one down... geesh... I'd love to have at least 4 or 5 Indy heads with HT paint apps alone... not to mention the jacket that will come in this set.... and yes Nam.. we are kinda laughing at you :)

So just rereading the announcement are they going to be showing the figure at the Tokyo show? Or are they just showcasing the license?

WOW! :thud:

I woke up to this news! I am SHOCKED! I NEVER thought this would happen!

Amazing news! I also think they may just do this one Indy and that's it. I would have thought it would be the ToD version, but it clearly says Raiders. But I'm confused as to all the talk Sideshow did about collaborating with HT for a ToD Indy. Does this mean the ToD is on hold for a while? Or will HT bring out the Raiders and ToD versions? I can't imagine Sideshow introducing their ToD Indy alongside HT's Raiders Indy.

I will say this: I will definitely shell out for any Indy HT puts out, but most likely will not buy any secondary characters--including Mola.

OMG -- just when I thought I was going to slow down.

I have to get a Indiana Jones, and if Star Wars 1/6th scale figures are being made, I can only imagine how dope it will be to have a HT Vader, Boba et., to replace the SS & Medicom ones.

I actually think the Sideshow Vader is about as awesome looking a figure of that character as I could imagine. HT would give him a better body of course, and maybe use higher quality material for the suit, but I'm not sure about that.

I actually think the Sideshow Vader is about as awesome looking a figure of that character as I could imagine. HT would give him a better body of course, and maybe use higher quality material for the suit, but I'm not sure about that.

I'm sure the helmet/dome will be done better. Either way, if there's a HT Vader, it will be a highly anticipated figure and done very well, likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back