Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep,
they are awesome!!
I just added lighting to some of my shelves,
here's one quick pic of my DC Luke with cathode saber too!
:rock!

P4100013_zps179b46fc.jpg

To say I'm not a massive fan of Star Wars I couldn't pass this figure up when I saw it for relatively cheap on E-bay.

Wow, this one has truly blown me away. I thought Jack Sparrow was good, but I think Luke is now my favourite! I absolutely love the PERS on both head, they truly help with some brilliant expressions!

I really like the way just slightly tilting the head or moving the eyes really gets across the horror of losing a hand:

Some more:

To say I'm not a massive fan of Star Wars I couldn't pass this figure up when I saw it for relatively cheap on E-bay.

Wow, this one has truly blown me away. I thought Jack Sparrow was good, but I think Luke is now my favourite! I absolutely love the PERS on both head, they truly help with some brilliant expressions!

I really like the way just slightly tilting the head or moving the eyes really gets across the horror of losing a hand:

Congrats! The PERS really is a wonder on this figure. :duff

While I might buy multiple SW figures from Hot Toys, I won't buy a single Iron Man figure. The movies were OK, but I just don't like the character enough to display a figure. But there must be a market for them if HT is going whole-hog.

Back