Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and to think a few weeks ago there was serious doubt about this fig...AHHHHH i love this forum.:yess:

Also how screen accurate are Luke's boxers?
Does Liea wear boxers too?
This needs to be explained ! :slap:rotfl...

Damn Luke looks superb in that jedi outfit,,HT needs to start selling fatigues or somthing for things like this

100_7429.jpg

100_7434.jpg

So I decided to repaint the BD head. It helps it a lot IMO.
I tried to make the skin, more skin like I added a load of texture,
I tried to reshape the eyes a little with paint, repainted the scar area completely as well as the hair.
And now adding sweat.

WIP iphone pics. (PERS eyeballs are in various silly positions to avoid contact with paint, so weird looking for now).

5-33.jpg
2-54.jpg
1-60.jpg
3-50.jpg
4-36.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job LOPIE. I just got my set yesterday and I am in shock of how great this set is. I am actually thinking of selling all of my sideshow human figures and wait for hot toys to make them!

How are people making the Jedi Luke? Would like the option when I finally get mine next month :)

I used the Sideshow Jedi Luke clothing, black glove, and belt, with Medicom Jedi Luke robe. DID boots, with Hot toys head and body. I did pad the body with the clone trooper plastic body suit, and the clothing fits great now.

As for the feet on the Hot Toys body I used the old Sideshow Buck body feet, they fit right into the Hot Toys peg.

This is great.

zUQp1.jpg

Too many. I'll be sure to rectify that once I get mine.

Awesome shots of the exclusive head. :rock

Awesome shots Battsworth! Really dig these two.

Beautiful pics batty

Fantastic pictures Batty, SnakeEater. Good stuff.

Snake, your Vader looks awesome. Well done!! :clap

Thanks guys! :duff These are great figures. And I love the exclusive.

Rorywan that is incredibly good!!! Wow!! :panic:
You did the eye wound so well, it's very convincing. You really got the right color on it that makes it look like it hurts. And of course your added sweat effect is just as amazing as your Indy. As a fellow artist, I'm a huge fan of your painting skills. You really know how to make a portrait shine.
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

If you get time, a tutorial on the head and clothing would be awesome to read. Keep up the great work!!

Last edited:
Rorywan that is incredibly good!!! Wow!! :panic:
You did the eye wound so well, it's very convincing. You really got the right color on it that makes it look like it hurts. And of course your added sweat effect is just as amazing as your Indy. As a fellow artist, I'm a huge fan of your painting skills. You really know how to make a portrait shine.
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

If you get time, a tutorial on the head and clothing would be awesome to read. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks man. :duff

Looks really good...except his hair looks a bit more wet mopish than I think it was in the films...still looks good...anyway to matt is down a bit? I know its WIP.

Back