Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite that being a terrible attempt at a troll, I wish I did the same thing.

If I waited & ordered last week I'd already have the set. Why did I give SS 10% last November to be put so far down the line? I'm all sad and rejected feeling.

Anyway, should be here early next week, really looking forward to it due to all the great pics. Thanks everyone! :duff

thats just disgraceful IMO, great way of stopping people pre-ordering SS?
:thud:

thats just disgraceful IMO, great way of stopping people pre-ordering SS?
:thud:

I'm not that fussed, what's a week in the scheme of things? Patient man here. :lol Still, I'm definitely gonna get out of the old habit of pre ordering, for hot toys at least.

Yeah Im seeing it as a waste of time to pre-order now if it means I can butt in line and order once its in stock and get it shipped right out the door the same day. ****ing ridiculous.

Yup, queue jumping isn't cool. But, I'm gonna put this down to the shipping dept. being under the pump due to the customs delay. **** happens.

Rebelscum have their preliminary gallery up ...

Hot_Toys_Bespin_Luke_Skywalker_DX-61.jpg

Hot_Toys_Bespin_Luke_Skywalker_DX-62.jpg

Hot_Toys_Bespin_Luke_Skywalker_DX-31.jpg

Yeah Im seeing it as a waste of time to pre-order now if it means I can butt in line and order once its in stock and get it shipped right out the door the same day. ****ing ridiculous.

It is well known that companies simply ask you to pre-order so they can have your custom secured and your money sitting in their bank, earning them interest. Pre-ordering simply means that there will be a figure put aside for you when the company receives their delivery - a delivery that will include a load of figures ready to be put up to sell instantly.

DSC06774900x617.jpg

That is OUTSTANDING my friend!!! Love the carded figs on the walls too!!! Have you checked out the Facebook page "Star Wars The Vintage Collection"?? You would feel right at home there!!! Love it!!!

hey can someone get that figure down for me ? THANK'S Luke i needed a hand...:lol
LOVE YOUR WALLPAPERING figure's........:rock

Thanks guys!! :hi5: I love the vintage stuff. I will probably move all my Luke Bespin stuff to hang around the weather vane.

Luke should have only A (one,left) hand left though.....

I know, I know. :lol :rotfl As I mentioned earlier, I havent had time to futz and pose the figure. I was just showing pics of how I hung the weather vane. I eventually plan on hanging Luke upside down. :)

This time, I played with the Marmit Stormtrooper...if interested, please feel free by clicking the following photo link for the total 7 pictures -

It's funny... the regular sculpt looks more like Hammil w/o the hair :lol
Yeah, when we saw OMG's pics with the BD hair on the clean face, I realized that the regular hair piece is detracting from the likeness somehow. On the other hand, I think the BD hair enhances it. When you see faces without hair, BD looks less like Hamill and clean looks more like him. But both faces look like pretty minor variants of each other. Weird.

My heart goes out to those who are having major problems like damaged boxes and rubbed off paint, because I know if that happened to me I would be ****ing livid!

My box had a couple wrinkled/dented corners but this is not SSCs fault as UPS most likely was the cause. I only will complain about a box being "damaged" if in fact it is not fully in tact or cracked.

Jesus, looking at that (brilliant) gif over and over next to pics of the regular sculpt, really hammers home that it doesn't really look like Hamill?

It's undoubtedly Luke Skywalker, but not Empire Hamill by a long shot.
The BD sculpt is better, but I think we need new hair?

Recieved mine this morning,this is just beautiful the packaging,the contents....everything it s mad.Get it if you can.God I love the DXs!!

Back