Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only other release that will appease all fans, for a follow-up, would be an ultimate DX Vader. Any other characters, all you'll have a faction of people saying, "nah...," or "yeahhh."

The protos look pretty good to me so far... Notice how they've reused the base that came with the BD Iron Man 3...that's kinda weird...

htg_047.jpg

htg_048.jpg

htg_049.jpg

htg_050.jpg

htg_051.jpg

htg_052.jpg

htg_052_2.jpg

It would be great if EVERYONE didn't buy this because the likeness wasn't good enough for a $400 set, and the community as a whole sent Hot Toys a message. . .

. . . but we know that won't happen. Once the PO is posted the $379.99 pricetag is revealed there will be much kvetching, but it will be one of the best selling HT figs ever.

I can't wait to get my hands on this figure, this has always been my favorite Star Wars Luke. I can kind of see it being around $300 which will suck but it will be worth it when he's on my shelf.

It would be great if EVERYONE didn't buy this because the likeness wasn't good enough for a $400 set, and the community as a whole sent Hot Toys a message. . .

. . . but we know that won't happen. Once the PO is posted the $379.99 pricetag is revealed there will be much kvetching, but it will be one of the best selling HT figs ever.

It would be great if people stopped throwing out ridiculous prices that will never happen for a figure.

Yep, I think both look like crap. BD slightly better, but still not Ugly Mark H.

I tend to agree...BD looks just ok...the other one is a far cry from Mark Hamill. If the sculpt were better, would have been an instant buy for me. If they do a DX Bespin Solo, I hope they do a better job...this one is really disappointing, and I'm usually one of those on the threads that likes the sculpts that everyone finds problems with...so, yeah.

Wow $400! I've officially been priced out of this hobby. Seriously, No joke. I know it's an awesome figure, but $400 awesome? Not in this economy. Thanks, but no thanks Hot toys. If this same exact figure was released 2 years ago it would have been, $150, tops.

Back