Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have the issue where the weather vanes lights seem to dim after a about 30 seconds of being on? Replaced batteries but still get the same issue.

No. But mine unfortunately don't work at all. The blue lights light up, but the red ones don't turn on at all. I contacted SC for a replacement :impatient:

Anyone else have the same issue with only the blue lights working?

No. But mine unfortunately don't work at all. The blue lights light up, but the red ones don't turn on at all. I contacted SC for a replacement :impatient:

Anyone else have the same issue with only the blue lights working?

Why would you need a whole replacement when it's probably just the (cheap) batteries?

Just a quick update to my Jedi Luke for those who don't follow the custom threads.

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice work guyver. Did you fill in the back so it doesn't move or does it just sit on the head.

The set is fantastic, although I don't know why hot toys didn't include two sets of Lightsaber grip hands!! :gah:

I mean fists..why? Luke never punched anybody in any of the films.

That's Han..:wink1:

That's the one thing that irks me, is if i want to show Jedi Luke lightsaber in tow with Bespin Luke, either one or the other can have gripping the saber with both hands. Another problem I see, is that hardly anyone ebay, stores, etc having the grip hands for sale.

I know I can use the blaster hand, but still only one right hand to hold the saber is just SAD!: thud:

Last edited:
Oh so sad. I bought two full sets and two extra heads so I have 6 Luke's total from this that have to share hands. Wow!

I actually used the fist left hand for the battle damaged one for the antenna instead of the saber grip hand holding it. Looks pretty cool.

Damn. I already printed out the first one in 16x20 size. It did come out quite good, but I'm gonna reprint it with the higher resolution and stick it on some foam board. FYI, you can upload the photo directly to Walgreens.com and schedule it for pick up. Do what I did and use the coupon code FIFTYALL and you will get 50% off and it will end up costing around 7 bucks.

Damn. I already printed out the first one in 16x20 size. It did come out quite good, but I'm gonna reprint it with the higher resolution and stick it on some foam board. FYI, you can upload the photo directly to Walgreens.com and schedule it for pick up. Do what I did and use the coupon code FIFTYALL and you will get 50% off and it will end up costing around 7 bucks.

Thanks for the info!

The set is fantastic, although I don't know why hot toys didn't include two sets of Lightsaber grip hands!! :gah:

I mean fists..why? Luke never punched anybody in any of the films.

That's Han..:wink1:

That's the one thing that irks me, is if i want to show Jedi Luke lightsaber in tow with Bespin Luke, either one or the other can have gripping the saber with both hands. Another problem I see, is that hardly anyone ebay, stores, etc having the grip hands for sale.

I know I can use the blaster hand, but still only one right hand to hold the saber is just SAD!: thud:

Yeah, the first thing I did after getting my Luke was go to toyanxiety.com and ebay looking for extra parts. I got an extra set of fist hands, relaxed hands, grip hands, DX base stand, and lit and unlit lightsabers. All as a just in case for future posing options.

I got this last week and I'm firmly happy with it, I just wish the Carbonite stand lit up :(

I prefer the BD over the clean to be honest, I should take some pics this week.

Back