Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a hard long wookie for Han! :lecture :lol

5691406_std.jpg

HTLuke8.jpg

luke-emp1.jpg

luke_bespin3.jpg

Just noticed the variation in the pattern of the silver studs on the belt - looks like different belts were used for the original TESB promo photos.

HTLuke8.jpg

luke-emp1.jpg

luke_bespin3.jpg

Just noticed the variation in the pattern of the silver studs on the belt - looks like different belts were used for the original TESB promo photos.

Just like Keaton Bats, the PERS works well!
Now that's a Hamill sculpt, even got mole subtle under his eye. Bring on Jedi Luke!

Placed my first order w SS just now. The Ex is a must have and forced my hand :p Now hoping no big surprises crossing the boarder.

The figure does look very good, as the prototype did. But I still don't see much Hamill in that clean sculpt. It's like an idealized version of him. Admittedly, that's a hell of a lot more desirable than the weird, almost troll-ish looking Indiana Jones sculpt we got.

The figure does look very good, as the prototype did. But I still don't see much Hamill in that clean sculpt. It's like an idealized version of him. Admittedly, that's a hell of a lot more desirable than the weird, almost troll-ish looking Indiana Jones sculpt we got.

Thats more than likely what Lucasfilm LTD required HT to do. But it does look better than the proto did. Im good. Im more than happy with this release and I can NOT wait to get him! :impatient: :impatient: :impatient:

Probably a factor of how hard Hamill's likeness is to nail. Their Christian Bale, OTOH, is lifelike.

Still the best Hamill sculpt ever (Trev's Bespin Luke comes a close second).

Back