Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the exact same sculpt:

lukenoooo.jpg

Except the eyes are completely different, not due to PERS, they were sculpted differently - the shape and size are different. If the eyes are different, then those two cannot be called exactly the same.

luke_NOOOO.jpg

actually....if anyone has read the EU and Tim Zahn's first 3 novels...well i guess we finally have our Luuuuuuke right here ;)
Afterall,they used DNA from Luke's lost arm on Bespin and made a clone of him-calling him Luuuuke.

This must be THAT figure ;)

In all seriousness though,the earlobe is missing-good pickup.

You can see the earlobe on the one on the right, but not the left. They're not the same.

Because the guy taking the random picture from the shop window got the EXACT angle of the proto shot.... :stick

:thud:

It's not like the hair comes off to adjust the PERS or anything.... wait...

You can see the earlobe on the one on the right, but not the left. They're not the same.

It's more likely that the hair piece is not pushed down all the way, as the hairline is 'higher' on the newest pic.

i dont understand. is the picture with the word "Finally" will be the final product? if it is so i like the promoted luke better.
btw wassaap with his hair? bieber must copy luke hair style =DD

It's not like the hair comes off to adjust the PERS or anything..
:exactly:

The hair is positioned differently on the two heads in the comparison pic there, because it's removable to access the PERS. Then again, it might just be the rear hair piece section that comes off, so what gives with the front being tilted forward slightly? Being a WIP, it's not glued on correctly perhaps..

We just need to put those awful pics out of our minds & move along - yeah, good luck with that everyone. :lol

I doubt it would be a section. They leave themselves open to silly looking ridges/gaps on the hair piece. More likely the entire wig comes off.

Unless it's like the DX joker and a section comes out from under and is hidden with the wavy hair look. That could work. :)

Either way I don't think the addition of an ear lobe confirms either way that it's real or not. I think it is though with just a bad paint job. The moles and dots on his face are all in the same position as in the proto (below the lip and on the cheek). If we really want to get that **** :lol

It's the exact same sculpt:

lukenoooo.jpg

Stare at this picture for thirty seconds and feel the hate swelling in you. Gooood...

i dont understand. is the picture with the word "Finally" will be the final product? if it is so i like the promoted luke better.
btw wassaap with his hair? bieber must copy luke hair style =DD

Beiber's BACK.... :clap:yess:

Back