Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait, with all the fun i forget... It's still this figure crap or we change or minds?

I ventured in there once, never posted. It's the same as here but without the humor.
:lol

The thing is, the folks here have perfected the art of trolling so that you almost don't realize, you think they're actually serious. The ones that say the stitching is too big, and that Luke's outfit looks like a burlap sack.

I mean, come on now.

I think the hyperbole just goes over most folks' heads.

But seriously folks, this DX07 looks like a Hasbro figure.

Well, I've come across some calling this figure Jodie Foster and Justin Bieber. :lol

You're a little off... The Medicom/Enterbay UU Luke figure was Jodie Foster, the current DX figure is Bieber. Although in the past some have commented that the proto looked like Depp.

A 300.00 toy for a 3 year old? Teach them a lesson, send it back bro.

This is called a joke see. How it works is you say something completely ridiculous then wait for laughs. Medicom will never come out with a bespin version.

Yeah, the DX12 pics blow me away as well. That's going to be an amazing figure. I finally PO flexpayed today.

Wow I just clicked on OMG's DX12 pics and was blown away. And then I perused the thread and saw that like a hundred people think it's absolute garbage. Just crazy. :lol
I saw OMG's pics first and even there I tho "what a garbage" :lol
When it's worse dan prototype you have to embrace it :monkey3

Sorry to go off-topic, but how imminently does this actually ship (have SSC notices gone out?,) and who has the best deal on it? Not sure the Dago helmet head is a must-have.

I got a notice that they are charging my card on the 17th, so I am assuming they start shipping within a few days after that.

I got a notice that they are charging my card on the 17th, so I am assuming they start shipping within a few days after that.

Yes. I called them to see if I could bump my last flex payment to the 10th rather than the 20th. She said that they will be processing them on the 17th so it wouldn't matter that much.

Back