Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought it might interest some of you:

7642BF06-9CCC-4940-839D-BF9B6AB50B87-3680-0000045C86EEC573.jpg

Let's jump to conclusions...

whoops it's a Hot Toys thread...

conclusions have already been made, stated as fact and pontificated on.

Carry on boys.

See ya' when in hand pictures drop.:postpics:(real pictures sic.)

I guess you guys are calling JC Hong a liar then?

Let's be clear, Japan is one of the last market to get production HT release. It doesn't make sense for Japan to be the first to get a production figure when not even HK has it yet.

In order news, a HT figure will be out in HK today at 3pm. DX7 or DX12? We will know later.

I bring some good news. I spoke with one of the administrator of One Sixth Republic and got confirmation that the Luke in those pics are indeed a prototype. A korean member of OSR who is friends with JC Hong verified that with JC Hong. He actually posted about it at OSR but as usual it got buried under all the panic.

Most importantly, the guy who took those pics in Tokyo actually posted multiple times that the figure looks fantastic there and his pictures do not do the figure justice.

He has since deleted those pictures from his FB due to the ****storm those pictures have caused. He is feeling really bad about it.

So those rumours about Howard delaying Luke production is not true.

That's for the detective work noise!

:hi5:

Were getting a good Luke after all. (what a scare though eh?)

I guess you guys are calling JC Hong a liar then?

So, when Howard Chan said Black Widow would have sculpted hair, then a few weeks later she was revealed and she had rooted hair. . .

Would you say that Howard Chan was lying?

I really think Hot Toys will say whatever they need to, to make a buck. I'm not faulting them for it, they're a savvy group of businessfolk. I'm just saying. . . I take whatever they say, or are reported to say, with a grain of salt.

Back