Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But some folks have claimed that this sculpt (clean version) is pre-accident-esque. Personally, I don't think it looks much like any version of Hamill I am familiar with.

Finally someone brought it! i think the same here this Luke looks a lot as the first Mark Hamill from Episode IV, i think the best sculpted head here is the exclusive one!

These will be sweet figures, no doubt. But the PERS on the clean sculpt really holds it back from being a potential figure of the year candidate right away in my book, because the likeness just ain't quite there.

Have any of you noticed the r2 d2 in the backround @ 42 sec mark.
Is this a Hot toys store...if so are they previewing a 1/6th droid set?
I noticed reeves superman and ironman.
Just hoping:pray:

I'll never know how you spotted that...:huh

These will be sweet figures, no doubt. But the PERS on the clean sculpt really holds it back from being a potential figure of the year candidate right away in my book, because the likeness just ain't quite there.

As an owner of their Indy figure, I have faith that Luke will be all right. PERS suxxx though. See avatar quote.

He would look post accidentish so, not good.

Not some of the promos,

mitt_hjem_9_1_Luke_1093014a.jpg

Mark_Hamill_Wallpapers.jpg

Lukeskywalker.jpg

His face is all kinds of ____ed up there. Almost looks like a completely different person compared to this,

luke_skywalker.jpg

4.jpg

I would love a luke for my star wars collection, but i do not like to support ht's new price point... 300 is way above what i think is a ok price for a single figure

yeah well they could have just included two heads like with the other dx's and the diehards can buy a second body... many like me only want to display one figure from a character at a time...

I priced a clean one out on TA and it was over $200, so clearly buying the whole thing for $300 is the way to go.

Back