Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree... this stand is pretty cool looking. And I'm guessing from the cheesey photoshopped orange glow it will light up as well.

Should make for a really amazing looking set up...

I guess I'm now trying to figure out if this will be too much Bespin Luke in my collection or not, and if I should sell one off....... Nah. :lol

I am under the Christmas/3A crunch right now. You guys think this will sell out asap? If I remember right Superman took a while to sell out of his exclusive.

Should make for a really amazing looking set up...

I guess I'm now trying to figure out if this will be too much Bespin Luke in my collection or not, and if I should sell one off....... Nah. :lol

I had already relegated my Sideshow version to hang out in Yoda's Hut. Not sure if I'll keep him and put the non-BD in his place, or if it he'll be displayed elsewhere.

Is Hot Toys doing a Darth Vader? I am struggling to pull the trigger on this but if I had a Darth to go with it it might be easier for me.

I am under the Christmas/3A crunch right now. You guys think this will sell out asap? If I remember right Superman took a while to sell out of his exclusive.

I think you'll have some time... even with the popularity of Superman there were still a lot of waitlist conversions.

I imagine as the price increases the number of cancellations and declined cards increases as well.

Anyone _____ing about $299.99 is not taking into consideration you get TWO entire Hot Toys DX figures with PERS, a HUGE light up base AND an amazing extra Darth/Luke head accessory. Divide this thing by 3 or even 2 and it's an incredible value.

Ordered the exclusive. 2 Full figures with a light-up display is a bargain at today's prices. One will go inside Yoda's Hutt and the other displayed on the weather vane.

PS..Totally hanging the weather vane from the ceiling...no need to worry about display space. :)

I haven't even ordered yet. I'm sure I'll do AE but I can't imagine this selling out so quick that I'd need to change my plans because they sellout within the next few weeks/ months.

pre-orderd the exclusive version, on flexpay.

what i don't get is that while there is a NRD, there also is a separate checkbox you have to check for agreeing to a cancellation fee...

Back