Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO interest in DX Anakin- it would remind me of the awful PT too much.....
Wish it would be Han or Luke
I only want to see a pre-order of Anakin since it would confirm the line's active and because Han is slated next (though I would've preferred a Bespin version over ANH). Would be neat to look over the pics, but yeah, no way would I buy DX Anakin in a million years.

OMG, I enter into this topic everyday with the hope to get news from HT or Sideshow with this piece. I pray for it!! Come on HT, take my money, you dont like it?

I only want to see a pre-order of Anakin since it would confirm the line's active and because Han is slated next .
That's the thing with this hobby - you've really gotta like the characters you're buying, these things ain't cheap. More folks seem to be adopting that philosophy these days anyway, because it makes the most sense. :lol

Agreed though; an official Anakin announcement / reveal means we're closer to Han. :rock

That's the thing with this hobby - you've really gotta like the characters you're buying, these things ain't cheap. More folks seem to be adopting that philosophy these days anyway, because it makes the most sense. :lol

Agreed though; an official Anakin announcement / reveal means we're closer to Han. :rock

I'm just curious to see what all will come with this. Will they do two figures? A clean and Battle Damaged version would be cool, especially with all the tiny burn holes on Anakin's attire. Also, he has to come with Sith Eyes. PERS might look really cool with those yellow eyes.

I'm also not as excited for Han Solo as some considering how the other HF sculpt they did turned out.

I'm just curious to see what all will come with this. Will they do two figures? A clean and Battle Damaged version would be cool, especially with all the tiny burn holes on Anakin's attire. Also, he has to come with Sith Eyes. PERS might look really cool with those yellow eyes.

I'm also not as excited for Han Solo as some considering how the other HF sculpt they did turned out.

A twin pack would be awesome. Clean anakin "hero" and dirty sith eye vader.love it

Also want han.
And xd Luke Jedi.

A twin pack would be awesome. Clean anakin "hero" and dirty sith eye vader.

As per the previous page:

..this could be one of HT best figures if handled properly. A DX set like Bespin Luke would allow for all the deserved inclusions; pre / post Mustafar duel figures, all the arm attachments, 'Sith' PERS for bad Anakin, environment piece (lava miner platform) - & as a possible exclusive, either charred / severed forearm & head attachments, or Dooku's lightsaber. :duff

:duff

That said - this could be one of HT best figures if handled properly. A DX set like Bespin Luke would allow for all the deserved inclusions; pre / post Mustafar duel figures, all the arm attachments, 'Sith' PERS for bad Anakin, environment piece (lava miner platform) - & as a possible exclusive, either charred / severed forearm & head attachments, or Dooku's lightsaber. :duff

So much potential.:pray:

I meant to say - included severed leg attachments as well. :slap :lol

I honestly would be a little surprised if Anakin DX didn't follow a similar pattern as Luke DX07. Love the idea of the severed leg attachments.

As a EX they can throw in that little flying droid or whatever it was that watches Obi and Anakin fight for a second. Isn't Chan a huge Star Wars fan? I would have thought we would have seen at least a few more Star Wars characters frequently.

I actually think they could do a good Chewbacca. Their Planet of the Ape figures didn't look too bad from the pictures I've seen.

Thought.

He will be a 2 -in- one with a ROTS Vader.

He's being held back for sideshow to release their vader first.

^Then i'd HAVE to get it. And sell off the Anakin.

Hopefully it's a 2 pack with Shaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back