Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not really understanding why people think HT is done with SW.

We all know how they work. Things take a long time. Besides ,Star Wars isn't going anywhere. Its a tried and true brand that will sell whenever they get around to it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I'm not really understanding why people think HT is done with SW.

We all know how they work. Things take a long time. Besides ,Star Wars isn't going anywhere. Its a tried and true brand that will sell whenever they get around to it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Well said. :hi5:

It's been two years since Bespin Luke was shown at SDCC, hasn't it?

That's a mighty long time...

I was actually hoping they were just hiding him last night and he would pop up in the Grievous display today. :(

But there's still hope he might turn up at the Ani-con.

...Not that I'm actually getting Anakin. But Anakin in one step closer to a HT Han, which is what I'm really after!

Could anyone at the show please ask a Sideshow rep or Hot Toys rep if Anakin is still in the pipeline to be made?

yeah was hoping to be pleasantly surprised with a proto at sdcc. oh well, what can u do.

So since this isn't at SDCC, do most of you think it's still coming? Would you expect us to see a reveal before the end of 2013?

Funny that everybody's waiting for Ani-Com reveals, when the same thing happened last year, and all we got were a bunch of placards announcing figures that we still haven't seen yet.

But we did get that Joker 2.0!!! :joy

as ive said i have a very nice custom so although i really want a ht quality anakin my wallet is glad it isnt here yet but jeez if we wait this long for anakin hans going be like? 2016? the one after 2018? 2019?
i retire in 2033.
although i see iron man2 whiplash previewed and iron man 2 was 3 years ago!
and still no pepper figure etc so even the caash cow isnt milked properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back