Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to see the announcement before Christmas!!:impatient::impatient:

Star Wars is a license to print money. And they waste it.

Since theyre doing this under SSC its probably less profitable than the stuff they directly hold license for. Its still a path to make money, but I can definitely see why they would prioritize thier primary licenses.
If they could get the license held by Medi like the rumors that were circulating, I am sure they would push product at an obnoxious pace.

Hmm, that's a good point. Probably a pretty thin margin compared to something they've licensed directly (especially since SSC is leasing the license themselves from Hasbro... so it's a cut of a cut of a cut).

Iron man sells like crazy in Asia from what I've heard. Star Wars sells too but Star Wars will always be there to make money. Who knows if Iron Man will be as popular ten years from now. HT is probably striking while iron is hot.

HT is probably striking while iron is hot.

Of course. :lol

It's like those vomit inducing boy bands teens love so much - they'll grow out of the phase once it has no further meaning for them.

Right now though - unless one has a tin fetish, sit back & enjoy the wait. :monkey1

gonna laugh like mad when the han they do after anakin is ESB.

who needs an update MORE than ANH han.

I'm still holding out the slimmest of hope that HT either misspoke or it was misinterpreted that it was ANH Han they were doing, but it will actually be Bespin Han. :pray:

Yeah, the Bespin version of Han is great too - sure, but I'm not interested in owning that personally.

They could continue with the ESB theme, but without any recent solid news to go on, it's anyone's guess at this stage.

Still there are tons of Star Wars products out there.

Now imagine if the prequels had actually been any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back