Hot Toys Dutch Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_1544.png

IMG_1552.png

IMG_1543.png

IMG_1548.png

Actually its was done for a fellow freak. I believe he is using it for a Dutch custom as he appeared in the beginning of Predator.

It looks amazingly well done but to be honest I think it loses some of the likeness without the camopaint. Its probably just me.

It looks amazingly well done but to be honest I think it loses some of the likeness without the camopaint. Its probably just me.

No, it's not just you. I see it as well, but it doesn't take away from the work on the repaint. I can't wait to get him to repaint some figures for me as well.

I agree. Dont know why, but it doesn't resemble arnold as much.

great repaint SS. very lifelike, your work is always outstanding.

It is beautifully painted. I think it loses the likeness a bit due to the amount of red on the nose, which makes it look bulbous, but everything else is amazing!

As usual fantastic work Josh. If any of you have ever considered Josh to repaint something for you don't hesitate. He does crazy good work.

It is beautifully painted. I think it loses the likeness a bit due to the amount of red on the nose, which makes it look bulbous, but everything else is amazing!

arnie was known to take a drink..........:chug

could be just that....;)

Actually its was done for a fellow freak. I believe he is using it for a Dutch custom as he appeared in the beginning of Predator.
Looks good. Will need a 1/6 red rl polo shirt, and a custom dillon in his tie!

Nice work. Just curious: did you have to strip any of the paint off first? And do you recommend any chemicals?

Back