• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys Dutch, Billy, BR Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holtrax

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to clear some space so got some Hot Toys items for sale. All in excellent condition. All have been displayed. Boxes are in pristine condition.

Hot Toys Dutch figure(minus cigar) head also lowered to rid him of giraffe neck - $85 - sold

Hot toys Billy - $70 sold

Pics soon. Prices excluding shipping.

Shipping to the usa is roughly $35 for each item insured. Can ship cheaper
but with no tracking or insurance.

Last edited:
Looking to clear some space so got some Hot Toys items for sale. All in excellent condition. All have been displayed. All Boxes in great condition also.

Hot Toys Dutch figure(minus cigar) head also lowered to rid him of giraffe neck - $95

Hot toys Billy - $85

Hot toys Bank Robber Joker - $95

Pics soon. Prices excluding shipping.
interested in dutch pics and curious on shipping rates in us

SANY0030.jpg

SANY0031.jpg

SANY0033.jpg

SANY0035.jpg

SANY0037.jpg

SANY0038.jpg

As you can see dutch head has been lowered so the you won't have to worry about the infamous 'giraffe neck' problem.

come on folks lots of offers whos gonna be first to take the plunge. Price is ultra low compared to ebay.

yup true but still the price is pretty low on the figs so the shipping shouldn't really be an issue. Just brought them down further.

Just a little word of advice, never tell people what shipping costs, just work it into your one price. Realistically you have an amazing price, $120 shipped for Dutch is a STEAL. You have to understand though, people here are about as damn cheap as they come. Somehow mentally they never see the great low price, they only see how high the shipping is. Go figure.

Best of luck, you have VERY good prices.

Wow this guy Holtrax is a snake! I was dealing with him since he first posted these items and as of last night 10:54pm EST I asked him to send me his paypal addy so I could send him the payment for the price we agreed on AND THEN HE JUST SELLS IT OUT FROM UNDER ME. WOW!!
Not cool at all. He doesn't know a thing about selling etiquette. When you make a deal with someone and you both agree on a price you usually have to abide by that and not sell it to someone else right from underneath the first guy you were dealing with.

I can post the correspondence we had as PROOF that we had a deal as of 10:54 pm last night EST.

don't you think your overreacting a little there? You did tell me you wanted to pay a.s.a.p. I sense the whole story is not what it seems.

As for calling me a snake. I don't think you know me well enough to call me anything particularly a snake. That is i think where we will leave it. Again apologies over what happened it was a mistake on my part and we'll leave it at that. Thanks for the comments.

Last edited:
I usually try to give a timeframe of when and how payment will be made, but until I get confirmation that we agree an item is considered sold, it's kinda a 50/50 situation

Im offering to send something free of charge to warmachine if he wants. I want to rectify this misunderstanding.

Back