• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Demon Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjefsoccer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm trying to sell my brand new Hot Toys Demon Batman figure. This figure has never been removed from the packaging and was only opened to check for any obvious damage. I will also include with the brown mailer box, the sleeve displaying 10th Anniversary that holds both Demon Batman and Scarecrow (not included), and the Certificate of Authenticity that covers both figures. You will get everything that was included in the 10th Anniversary set except the Scarecrow and his accessories and box.

If you have any questions about what I will include, please let me know. I bought the set just for the Scarecrow. I'm trying to sell the Demon Batman for about half what I paid for the set.

I'm asking $160 including shipping (in the U.S.) if paid through Paypal as a gift. If not gifted payment please add 3% to cover Paypal fees.

Back