Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure should have been released shortly after the Death Star Gunner. Would have helped sell each other figure.

Same for a Krennic figure. Would have sold even more Death Troopers, as many would want at least two flanking the Director.

Good thinking. Sometimes one could not simply understand how HT operates. From time to time they obviously drop the ball.

No small helmet. I don't want the figure that bad.

I want it done correctly, sure. More than many other figures. But doing it wrong is no good.

Anyway, shouting into the storm. Seems this figure has passed into the HT limbo with Shoretroopers, GONK droids, Poe and Phasma 2.

Looks like this guy is in the background of one of the final product pics of the new bb8. Hopefully, and I stress hopefully, that means someth8ng ...

Looks like this guy is in the background of one of the final product pics of the new bb8. Hopefully, and I stress hopefully, that means someth8ng ...

That's not the Death Star trooper, that's a First Order officer/gunner. They wouldn't have an OT figure in the background of an ST figure

Just watched Sideshow's live tour of the booth video and this guy's not there. Only figures from last year still featured are Endor Luke, ESB Vader, ESB Fett and ROTS Kenobi.

Really sucks this would be a great figure especially with the console. Double PO for me if they ever made it. Doesn't look good though especially now.

I wouldn't abandon all hope just yet as this is OT material. Those are more likely to see a late release than RO or Solo stuff if you ask me.

I wouldn't abandon all hope just yet as this is OT material. Those are more likely to see a late release than RO or Solo stuff if you ask me.

True. I just can't believe how many places the DST made an appearance and then never went up for PO but like you say hopefully being the OT it will resurface. Maybe it will be a surprise Friday SDCC PO? haha I wish.

Really stinks he is not there. That’s why I’m not excited for these reveals. How many will actually get made? Maybe 3-4?
R2
Cody
Jango
The rest I’m not sure
Bespin leia maybe, but we still don’t have the Endor version.
Strange because Death Star trooper is easy money. Many of us nuts would buy 2.

Really stinks he is not there. That’s why I’m not excited for these reveals. How many will actually get made? Maybe 3-4?
R2
Cody
Jango
The rest I’m not sure
Bespin leia maybe, but we still don’t have the Endor version.
Strange because Death Star trooper is easy money. Many of us nuts would buy 2.

R2, Cody, Jango, Leia, and Maul. Those are the near sure things IMO. The rest are questionable.

Definitely would get 2 if these. Still have faith that this and Krennic will still come.
...some day.

Patience...

Hurry the ****** Up Hot Toys!

Just watched Sideshow's live tour of the booth video and this guy's not there. Only figures from last year still featured are Endor Luke, ESB Vader, ESB Fett and ROTS Kenobi.

Yeap, this DS Trooepr figure is not going to make it alas. :(

A special message from Not Toys CEO, Howard Chan :

**** You Howard Chan.jpg

Back