• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys Darth Vader SIBS 275 shipped or trade for DOJ exclusive Superman SIBS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Kent

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a hot toys Darth Vader sealed in brown shipper. Decided to stick with superheroes and try and stay away from Star Wars! 275 shipped within the continental US using same brown shipper. Sorry, no double boxing. Pictures up soon.

Would also be willing to trade for a Superman dawn of justice exclusive sealed in brown shipper.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Re: Hot toys Darth Vader SIBS 285 shipped

Will you inspect to make sure no issues before shipping? Looking for anything in trade by chance?

Re: Hot toys Darth Vader SIBS 285 shipped

Sure, I would open it after payment received. I am going to use the money to fund a Dawn of Justice Exclusive Superman. :)

Re: Hot toys Darth Vader SIBS 285 shipped or trade for DOJ exclusive Superman SIBS

Bump!

Re: Hot toys Darth Vader SIBS 285 shipped or trade for DOJ exclusive Superman SIBS

Bumpity bump

Back