• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys - Dark Knight, Aldo, Customs, TT's, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLee

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I haven't been collecting long, but now that we're looking for a new house, the wife needs a new computer and the digital camera went on the fritz, the first things to go have to be my "toys..." :slap:

I'm open to offers - I accept paypal gift, and shipping is included on all items. I've included pics where possible. I have a non-working camera right now, but if you absolutely need pics of the other items, I can try to work it out.

All items have been removed from their boxes and displayed briefly, but all are now back in their boxes are in complete condition including boxes and accessories (except brown shipper boxes). This obviously excludes the customs, which have no boxes.

Hot Toys Joker v1 - Complete, however does have one broken knee joint. :thud: - $80 shipped

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker - Complete - both heads, only accessories displayed were the mask and duffel bag, everything else was left in the box. Mint. - SOLD

Hot Toys Harvey Dent/Two Face - Complete, mint. Only displayed as Two-Face. Includes both heads. Dent coat has never even been removed from the box/plastic. - $120 shipped

Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman (New Suit) - Complete, mint. Includes Bruce Wayne head. This is my favorite piece, the hardest for me to sell... - SOLD

Hot Toys Police Officer Joker - This is just the Police Officer, not the whole DX. Comes with the full uniform including uniform suit, badge, hat, white gloved hands, shirt, tie, shoes (no socks) and the rifle, and of course the head sculpt, all on a Hot Toys True Type. No box. This oddly might be my second-favorite figure, there's something pretty cool about the "un-makeup'd" Joker face... - $110 shipped

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III - Complete, mint, I've taken him out of the box but never actually displayed him. All the lights and everything work, includes the Tony Stark head. - SOLD

Hot Toys Aldo Raine - Complete, mint. - SOLD

Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller - Complete, mint. Only displayed the MJ, the zombie parts and clothes were never even taken out of the box. - SOLD

Custom Val Kilmer - Small Studios repaint on a Hot Toys True Type, with a Saturday Toys Prison Break series tan men's suit (sport coat, pants, blue shirt, brown shoes, tie). - $100 shipped

Here's a pic of the actual repaint:

kilmer.jpg

Custom Spenser Daniel Craig James Bond - Spenser sculpt and paint on a Hot Toys True Type with a Saturday Toys men's black suit (coat, pants, shirt, tie, shoes). I got this one second-hand, but it's still very hard to let go, it's a striking-looking piece in-hand... - $125 shipped

craig1.jpg

craig2.jpg

Hot Toys "Obama" with full Apollo Creed outfit and accessory set - Just a funny mash-up I did, but it looks kind of cool on the shelf. Comes with all the advanced True Type accessories (hands, stand, thigh muscles, etc.) plus all the Hot Toys Apollo Creed clothing and accessories. I can include the True Type packaging as well, if requested. - $100 shipped

Obama3.jpg

Obama2.jpg

Hot Toys "Gambit" True Type - The new narrow shoulder version complete in package - the one who looks like Gambit. - $40 shipped

Hot Toys "Tony Stark" Men's Suit - full suit; no box, neck post or glasses. - $40 shipped

Extra Hot Toys v1 Joker Head - Had an extra Joker head - $15 shipped

First come, first served, but preference goes to buyers who buy multiple items...

Last edited:
Bump it up - don't be afraid to make offers, I'm willing to make reasonable deals!

A couple have sold, have some inquiries out on some others - still a ton of great deals - make an offer!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.

Or one of my Hot Toys deals above.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.

Or one of my Hot Toys deals above.
:goodpost:

Awesome Obama and love the Cooper reference. I try to live by it day by day!

:goodpost:

Awesome Obama and love the Cooper reference. I try to live by it day by day!

Thanks! Me too - and it's almost time for my annual Twin Peaks marathon viewing!

Bump - definitely open to offers, lot of great figures here. :yess:

I'm going to keep this thread going until everything is sold, so if you're tired of seeing it, buy some stuff!

I'm interested in the Val Kilmer set if you still have it for sale. Do you have any pics of Val wearing the suit ? If possible can I please see a pic of the whole set. Thanks.

Back