1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have him, Does Frank have any kind of belt on his pants?. Id want to add a Leg Holster when I get him.

Modified mine a bit, pretty happy with how he turned out.

I shaved down the sides of his torso so his arms lay closer to his sides. Also padded his crotch area a bit. Repainted the skull whiter and more finished. Added various pouches, a belt, holster and a bunch of guns, all of which I got as accurate as I could.
6ecb8b158ced76c076ba510021bb656f.jpg
8be868d1970306f3044cb31eb035e5eb.jpg
7c356d2318e98a7fe3e4cbeec7005612.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, I need to do that mod too and get my Punisher a long sleeve shirt. I hate how Hot Toys is still using these bodies that make the guys look like gorillas ... I thought of cutting away some of the torso below his arms but first wanted to check here. ^^

Anyway, I'm late to the party but my Frank is finally home too now. :D Moved in with these two and kinda kicked out Wolverine and Deadpool ... XD the latter is currently annoying Daredevil now ... :lol

DSC_8159-2b.jpg

Just got an email saying my waitlist converted! He’s coming next week. Already ordered a set of black 1911’s and a black long sleeve t shirt.

Can anyone tell me if the rooftop styled top of the base can be separated from the thick lower portion?

It’s the same shape as the Star Wars bases and those have four screws that can be undone to pull them apart. That’s how I have all of mine set up currently.

I’m thinking about using the punisher base with another figure but my shelf height is limited and I like the figures “shorter”

I had a defect on the vest, so Sideshow has sent me a replacement part... but UPS says the package weight is 3 pounds. Pretty odd considering it's just supposed to be a vest.

I had a defect on the vest, so Sideshow has sent me a replacement part... but UPS says the package weight is 3 pounds. Pretty odd considering it's just supposed to be a vest.

I had a WS replacement Jacket sent and it turned out to be a complete 2nd figure sans head and hands, if thet cant get the piece off they'll sent the whole body, you need to destroy one though

Did they make you destroy the old vest? If not, do you want to sell it to me?
I had a WS replacement Jacket sent and it turned out to be a complete 2nd figure sans head and hands, if thet cant get the piece off they'll sent the whole body, you need to destroy one though
The guy specified "replacement vest" in the email. I dunno, I guess I'll find out next week.

They haven't said anything about returning or destroying parts yet. Do they usually request that before they send the part out? I've only had to destroy one item and I don't remember when they instruct to do it.

The guy specified "replacement vest" in the email. I dunno, I guess I'll find out next week.

They haven't said anything about returning or destroying parts yet. Do they usually request that before they send the part out? I've only had to destroy one item and I don't remember when they instruct to do it.

Yeah once received and satisfactory they asked me to destroy the previous one within 5 days and email them proof, or be charged 75% of the figures retail cost

They're really...not sure the appropriate word, but they won't take apart figures to the most efficient level, if that makes sense. I needed a replacement body on a figure and they sent me a fully clothed figure minus hands, feet, head, and accessories. I called them and the individual I spoke to had no idea why I didn't want to destroy everything and acted like I was an idiot and completely daft for not wanting to damage an item with salvagable parts.

I spoke to the lady I had email correspondence with a little later and she allowed me to ship it back instead, given that the item had wait listed and those parts could benefit someone else. She completely understood and appreciated that I was trying to think of another customer in the process.

They never asked me to return the defective part or destroy it, and they already sent the replacement piece. Unless they send a follow up email next week or something.

Back