1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only seen Vimal sculpt from photos. But I have the HT Punisher and to me, the sculpt is really soft compared to the first prototype photos.

Last edited:
Modified mine a bit, pretty happy with how he turned out.

I shaved down the sides of his torso so his arms lay closer to his sides. Also padded his crotch area a bit. Repainted the skull whiter and more finished. Added various pouches, a belt, holster and a bunch of guns, all of which I got as accurate as I could.
6ecb8b158ced76c076ba510021bb656f.jpg
8be868d1970306f3044cb31eb035e5eb.jpg
7c356d2318e98a7fe3e4cbeec7005612.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great, definitely like the brighter skull. What company shirt is that? The long sleeved shirts I've found have all had turtlenecks.

That looks great, definitely like the brighter skull. What company shirt is that? The long sleeved shirts I've found have all had turtlenecks.

Thanks, the shirt is from the VTS Toys Black storm guard fig. Got it off black ops toys. It did have a thick seam line along the shoulders which I had to trim.

Thanks for the comparison pics guys! Finally mine has arrived so I could check myself, and I think that these two figures look great together. I also like The Dark Knight, but maybe the Bale figure is too short compared to Bernthal, and I don't want Batman to look smaller than the Punisher..

eb79615a9c28e4f1f78bf1ccde015df3.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Modified mine a bit, pretty happy with how he turned out.

I shaved down the sides of his torso so his arms lay closer to his sides. Also padded his crotch area a bit. Repainted the skull whiter and more finished. Added various pouches, a belt, holster and a bunch of guns, all of which I got as accurate as I could.
6ecb8b158ced76c076ba510021bb656f.jpg
8be868d1970306f3044cb31eb035e5eb.jpg
7c356d2318e98a7fe3e4cbeec7005612.jpg

Hot toys needs to hire you. Great job on the mod, shaving the torso made it look so much better. Hot toys should get a clue and do there figures this good. Mind if i ask what you used to make the skull whiter?.

Hot toys needs to hire you. Great job on the mod, shaving the torso made it look so much better. Hot toys should get a clue and do there figures this good. Mind if i ask what you used to make the skull whiter?.

Haha! Appreciate it man. Yea I just used some dulled down white acrylic. Finished more of the skull that was missing while using his new series promo pics as reference.

If anyone is looking for this figure, onesixoutfitters, have it in stock and ready to ship.

Finally had time to get a pic of mine posed up.. really like the long sleeve shirt look.
cb4d980e1aa859bbce59b703b24b87aa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Finally had time to get a pic of mine posed up.. really like the long sleeve shirt look.
cb4d980e1aa859bbce59b703b24b87aa.jpg

:clap Looks like his own series version, except with the old hair, I like the new hair better, hoping they make another one.

:clap Looks like his own series version, except with the old hair, I like the new hair better, hoping they make another one.
Thanks ! Unfortunately haven't been able to take the time and watch the new series! Hoping to soon

I loved the series (aside from the political nonsense thrown in) and my figure arrives tomorrow.

Its a Merry Christmas for me. My wife (the boss lol) surprised me with BD Armored Batman and GOTG2 Star Lord (DX). I think she got me the 89 Batmobile too.

I have a lot to make up for in 2018.

I loved the series (aside from the political nonsense thrown in) and my figure arrives tomorrow.

Its a Merry Christmas for me. My wife (the boss lol) surprised me with BD Armored Batman and GOTG2 Star Lord (DX). I think she got me the 89 Batmobile too.

I have a lot to make up for in 2018.

That's awesome. I have the 89 Batmobile and it is my favorite collectible. Such an iconic beast.

Back