1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4705.jpg

got the vest on, put on the barney ross rolled up long sleeve.

Hey guys, anyone with a size comparison pic between the Punisher, the DX12 (or Armory) Batman and the BvS Batman? Thank you very much!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Just finished the series, loved it. One of my favorite Frank Castle iterations. Missed out on this figure so that sucks but I'll probably throw something together, maybe with the Vimal head. Has anyone done a likeness comparison?

Just finished the series, loved it. One of my favorite Frank Castle iterations. Missed out on this figure so that sucks but I'll probably throw something together, maybe with the Vimal head. Has anyone done a likeness comparison?

I did this a few months ago.

comparison%u00252Bpunisher%u00252Bheads.jpg

That's my figure on the left, lol. The long haired Rocco sculpt.

:clap Didnt see many pics of Roccos sculpture with long hair painted, in fact I think its the only one I saw. Hope you dont mind I stole it . Second pic is mine with short hair

I agree Vimals is the best, just lacked in the paint compared to HTs sculpt. I do wish he would do a 2.0 with updated hair, longer for his series, and hopefully better paint. I just think it’s too tan which is holding me off from throwing $80 for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap Didnt see many pics of Roccos sculpture with long hair painted, in fact I think its the only one I saw. Hope you dont mind I stole it . Second pic is mine with short hair
It's no problem. I like Frank best with the longer hair... it's true, I've seen maybe one other with the long hair sculpt.

I agree Vimals is the best, just lacked in the paint compared to HTs sculpt. I do wish he would do a 2.0 with updated hair, longer for his series, and hopefully better paint. I just think it’s too tan which is holding me off from throwing $80 for one.

Same here. I was thinking replacing ht sculpt with Vimal one but not sure it “fits” as it should. What do you think?
I would for 30$ but 80$ is a long shot...

Same here. I was thinking replacing ht sculpt with Vimal one but not sure it “fits” as it should. What do you think?
I would for 30$ but 80$ is a long shot...

I’ve seen 1 or 2 in this thread using that sculpt. I think it looks fine. There’s also a review on YouTube on the headsculpt.

Holy cow I had no idea this sold out. I figured that DD and him both would be in stock for awhile.

Back