1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlisted.

Does anyone think there might be a new version from his solo series in the works, with larger arsenal, non-trenchcoat look? There was something about this version that was holding me back from hitting the order button.

I was thinking the same thing but once I heard that stock was getting low I decided to pick one up. I can't see them doing another figure but its so hard to gauge what HT is going to do anymore. Punisher definitely sold better than Daredevil, so that's the only reason why I give it a chance that they'll do another one. That being said this current figure looks pretty easy to customize and I've already seen other collectors make a version that is closer to the current show version. All you really need is a long sleeve black shirt and more weapons, both which are easy to come by. I don't mind this current figure at all though, its gives you options to how you want to display him ( Tench-coat, no coat, long sleeve look)

Waitlisted.

Does anyone think there might be a new version from his solo series in the works, with larger arsenal, non-trenchcoat look? There was something about this version that was holding me back from hitting the order button.

I think we’ll see another pun figure. This one sold well, and he’s got an on-going series now. With the releases of Ghost Rider, Dare Devil, and Punisher from HT it’s showing a willingness to test the Marvel TV stuff. But who knows.

Well I thought I'd wait to see if i liked the solo series before purchasing. Loved the series and then though I'd wait and see if there were any black Friday deals.

This idea backfired bad lol.

Now he's completely sold out, lol.
I played the waiting game too hard with this figure even tho I could have snatched him with few good codes, now off to evilbay I go :rotfl
Is it possible that HT didn't make many of this figure and demand was higher than they expected?

Well I thought I'd wait to see if i liked the solo series before purchasing. Loved the series and then though I'd wait and see if there were any black Friday deals.

This idea backfired bad lol.

Still in stock at BBTS

TimeWalkerToys has him $10 off at $225 right now at the moment also

Popcultcha has their sale going on right now. 20% off hot toys. You can pick him up there for a decent price just FYI

I was thinking the same thing but once I heard that stock was getting low I decided to pick one up. I can't see them doing another figure but its so hard to gauge what HT is going to do anymore. Punisher definitely sold better than Daredevil, so that's the only reason why I give it a chance that they'll do another one. That being said this current figure looks pretty easy to customize and I've already seen other collectors make a version that is closer to the current show version. All you really need is a long sleeve black shirt and more weapons, both which are easy to come by. I don't mind this current figure at all though, its gives you options to how you want to display him ( Tench-coat, no coat, long sleeve look)

How do you figure the Punisher is selling better than Daredevil? Source please?

Not entirely indicative of better sales due to unknown product size runs, but Daredevil seems to be available at a lot more online stores — including SS, where as Punisher is selling out of stock.

wow! Crazy, i legit ordered on saturday!

Anyone know how to take off the vest?

Popcultcha has their sale going on right now. 20% off hot toys. You can pick him up there for a decent price just FYI
Thanks! Grabbed one this morning and 20% off is a great deal! Third time buying from them and they’ve been great. Now I need the long sleeve shirt and a better looking stand......still don’t get the DareDevil name plate 😕

Thanks! Grabbed one this morning and 20% off is a great deal! Third time buying from them and they’ve been great. Now I need the long sleeve shirt and a better looking stand......still don’t get the DareDevil name plate ��

no prob
also it's refreshing to pay $7 less in shipping and have it come from 1/2 way around the globe and in better protection than sideshow!!!

Well considering they came out right around the same time and are from the same production series of figures, it seems Punisher was much more popular as its looking like he is selling out everywhere, while Daredevil is still available

Well considering they came out right around the same time and are from the same production series of figures, it seems Punisher was much more popular as its looking like he is selling out everywhere, while Daredevil is still available

I wonder if daredevil would sell out faster if hot toys released a Electra figure?

Back