Hot Toys Customer Service

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you really comparing purses to toys?

247523112_1db9d56b7e_m.jpg

No name brand bags do not compare to LV bags which are hand-made - that's like comparing a Ferrari to a Skoda/ Lv bags are made with life-long guarentees - they're meant to last forever and for the price you'd pay you'd expect that - they are that expensive for a reason. Trust me, my GF, a desinger brand conisseur knows about this and even I work close to that industry. Anyway, sorry to be slightly off topic.
It's like comparing Mesa Boogie to Fender- obviously Mesa Boogie is hand made and built to last. Quality first. :lecture :D

No name brand bags do not compare to LV bags - that's like comparing a Ferrari to a Skoda/ Lv bags are made with life-long guarentees - they're meant to last forever and for the price you'd pay you'd expect that - they are that expensive for a reason. Trust me, my GF, a desinger brand conisseur knows about this and even I work close to that industry. Anyway, sorry to be slightly off topic.

Yes they may last a little longer but I surely don't think they are meant to last forever. Heck I think the only reason they last longer is because a new style is out before the old one is worn out. If we are talking about durability Jansport offers lifelong protection at a fraction of LV's price. I'm sure that a lot of people will agree that most people pay more to buy a LV bag not because of its durability but for the design. Same thing with Hot Toys, their products are far more intricate design and paint wise compared with regular toys. Yes, I agree that they could use better material but I certainly don't expect them to be indestructible. I was very pissed when the arm of my Wolf Predator fell off but at least Hot Toys cared enough to have it replaced. Based on your logic I would expect a Ferrari to last forever but the truth is that they probably last as long as a regular Japanese brand car.

Last edited:
I was very pissed when the arm of my Wolf Predator fell off but at least Hot Toys cares enough to have it replaced.
I'd rather have good quality products than good quality customer service - if we had good quality-made products in the first place we wouldnt need the good post-sale customer service.

Are you really comparing purses to toys?
Just the prices and detail that goes into making both.

I'd rather have good quality products than good quality customer service - if we had good quality-made products in the first place we wouldnt need the post-sale customer service.

I would rather have quality products in the first place and not have to deal with customer service as well. But the truth is that no product put into the marketplace is defect free. I'm sure there are defective LV products out there too. A better comparison can be made between Medicom and Hot Toys. I have not once heard of a successful exchange outside of Japan (can't even seem to find a customer service email). Don't really want to start anything but I simply don't think its fair to compare products made mostly out of plastic and products made of fabric and leather.

Last edited:
Back