Hot Toys Cosbaby - Batman v Superman -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tofmovie

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSC_0166.jpg
DSC_0174.jpg
DSC_0177.jpg
DSC_0178.jpg
DSC_0183.jpg
DSC_0184.jpg
DSC_0187.jpg
DSC_0195.jpg

Is that Heat Vision Superman in the OP actually available? I can't find it on Sideshow's site, even though it looks like it was boxed and sold months ago?

I haven't bought any cosbaby figures but I'm getting the set with heat vision Superman and Armored Batman for sure. I'm surprised these aren't up on Sideshow's site yet.

Nope! None of the BvS Cosbabies have gone up for sale in North America yet, for some reason. It's really rather infuriating.

The Hong Kong sellers don't even have this up for sale anymore. Already bought the 6 pack set on a plane to USA right now.

I want the the 2 pack with bat signal. And I've seen them on eBay, but I'm worried they're not legit. Its alwys difficult to put all your chips into something you truly can't see with your own eyes, especially from overseas.

I want the the 2 pack with bat signal. And I've seen them on eBay, but I'm worried they're not legit. Its alwys difficult to put all your chips into something you truly can't see with your own eyes, especially from overseas.

I already bought the two pack months ago. They're all legit. Shouldn't be any knockoffs of these.

I already bought the two pack months ago. They're all legit. Shouldn't be any knockoffs of these.

I just don't get it. If these have legit been released overseas, why the heck hasn't Sideshow even put up pre-orders yet?

That would make the most sense, but I was searching to buy them anyway possible. However I suppose it would be hard to find these things from oversea sellers. And eBay would be the most universal place. That being said I went ahead and pulled the trigger from an eBay seller on the 2 pack with bat signal.

Back