Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is currently finishing up the sculpt and then having it scanned for 1/1, 1/3 and MAYBE 1/6. But a 1/1 and 1/3 are currently in the works

wow a 1/3 Bobby Supes will be insane, you grabbing one buddy, would look amazing next to your 1/3 Joker

The cinemaquette is absolutely disappoining for that mint of money.
Thumbs down.

I was hoping to pick up a 1:6 Superman Returns and saw the prices on ebay, please Hot Toys come out with a Reeves Superman!

The suit is all wrong, the emblem is an iron on and not big enough not to mention not sewn into the suit like the one BobbyC is doing. The silicon is shiny just like the rest of cinemaquette's releases. The sculpt is off, the cape has no pleats, not to mention the hair is wrong. It is not worth it, wait until you see Bobs superman

I can agree with you on some points but the cape in the photo has pleats. Just look on the left side of the photo. Way too much for that emblem on the chest. I still think it looks good but not for that much money. Perhaps if it was in the 300-400 dollar range it would be a good piece.

Well, for me, Cinemaquette looks great, but, still, I can see two major drawbacks:

-Price: no collectible is worth even a fraction of that price!

-It's not 1:6, so it's just a ____ing statue and I don't like ____ing statues or ____ing premium format. Just a way to make a geek spit more money IMHO

Well, for me, Cinemaquette looks great, but, still, I can see two major drawbacks:

-Price: no collectible is worth even a fraction of that price!

-It's not 1:6, so it's just a ____ing statue and I don't like ____ing statues or ____ing premium format. Just a way to make a geek spit more money IMHO

I agree, even if I were a millionare paying that much for a collectible would pain me. Maybe I'm just tight.

You guys suck! :lol

I keep seeing this thread updated and think there's news but it turns out to be a bunch of freaks having pissing contests over the Cinemaquette. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

People with that kind of money should buy a RealDoll of the character they want that badly so they can "love" it. :lol

Cinemaquette Suckss! Get ready for Comic Con we will see some surprises there!!!

I agree, even if I were a millionare paying that much for a collectible would pain me. Maybe I'm just tight.

No, I really feel the same way. Sometimes, I'm ashamed of the price I pay for a mere piece of plastic when I look at the news and see people that have trouble buying food for their kids.

I love collecting, but this is just a hobby and when you see how prices have more than doubled in just a few years makes me think that smart toy companies have found and killed the golden goose. Trouble is, we're stupid enough to follow blindly... :(

There are people who would pay that much just for a 1/6 head.

If I was a "millionaire" I would buy the cinemaquette and the HT. :dunno

I'm already a millionaire and I refuse to pay for the cinemaquette.

Sorry if I'm a bit daft, but is there actually a petition to sign somewhere? :huh

Same with the Hot Toys Keaton Batman petition.

I printed this thread out, signed it, and mailed it to HT. I drew a heart on the envelope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back