Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the photo sets that tone perfectly for a WWII Captain America movie.

Looks like he's just thrown his shield to knock a couple of Hydra goons and is off to catch it.

I think that is at the Red Skulls base near the end of the movie.

I wonder what Bucky's costume would look like.

boy%20in%20snowsuit.jpg

:slap

I was just checking out the cast on IMDB. Other characters are Dum Dum Dugan, Union Jack and Howard Stark.

I'm not even going to say what I think of when I see that picture because everyone will think I'm a horrible person.

Hmm don't know how I feel about those shoulder pads....
it's actually the part of the costume that i hate the most. it makes the costume looks like a sport getup instead of a superhero costume. and it's too baggy and loose, has grey on it, has redundant star on it, it's campy n silly, etc etc. get rid of the pads and the whole ensemble will look much better imo.

Holy cow! When will this be released???

I love that headsculpt!

But, now that I look at it--the hair is a little off and he has three yellow bands on each arm instead of the four in the movie and it's too expensive and his hands aren't in perfect scale and...:thud:

I know this picture was posted before but here is a larger version without the Entertainment Weekly logo. It makes it easier to make out the details in the suit and makes a good desktop picture.

captain-amer-stance-bg.jpg

i'm loving the designs so far. i really hope for a red skull after seeing the concept art

What do you think the chances are that HT makes a version of Cap based on the USO style/comic style uniform he is rumored to wear? The one based on the scene where he is surrounded by GI's congratulating him? Maybe? Could be cool if it looks more like his traditional outfit.

What do you think the chances are that HT makes a version of Cap based on the USO style/comic style uniform he is rumored to wear? The one based on the scene where he is surrounded by GI's congratulating him? Maybe? Could be cool if it looks more like his traditional outfit.

you have a reference pic?

It was confirmed that original comic-like costume will have apperance.
We can see a little of it here under WWII costume:

chris-evans-captain-america.jpg

And I really hope that HT will made WWII+original figure T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back