Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this figure doesn't get revealed soon, my head is going to explode.

Cap is my most anticipated HT figure followed closely by the Hulk and the dude in my Sig (IM was another and i'm a proud owner).

Statues didn't have this effect on me, seriously, I :dunno

I'd say all of those. Maybe that leather jacket we see Jim wear and the helm. My guess though is just that stuff you listed which should put him around the same price as Thor. He should also have a pistol and maybe a machine gun.
That would be just dandy. Count me in. :chew

His motorcycle wouldn't be too shabby either.

captain_america_the_first_avenger_set_image_motorcycle_shield_02-600x450.jpg

I have Spidey, Ghost Rider, Thor all paid on pre-order. Spidey and Ghost Rider was awhile back other than Thor nothing recent (IM, Tron, Indy, Biohazard, Demon Bats, Scarecrow and MJ etc all pass). Cap is an easy win....

Yeah man, I'm right there with you. The Marvels are all no-brainers but the rest leave much to be desired IMHO

Yeah man, I'm right there with you. The Marvels are all no-brainers but the rest leave much to be desired IMHO

Yup. Marvel movie license was my grail therefore, those figures are a no-brainer. I pick n choose other iconic characters to balance out my Marvel geekness.

I agree that it feels like little new has been offered in 1/6 since Thor. I hope we get pics of this piece soon as it seems like watching paint dry clicking into this thread only to see hopes and dreams. I got my Wolvie. Waiting on IM IV to arrive and have pre-ordered GR, Spidey, Thor, IM VI and IM V. This though is the piece I want above all.

I agree that it feels like little new has been offered in 1/6 since Thor. I hope we get pics of this piece soon as it seems like watching paint dry clicking into this thread only to see hopes and dreams. I got my Wolvie. Waiting on IM IV to arrive and have pre-ordered GR, Spidey, Thor, IM VI and IM V. This though is the piece I want above all.

I agree with that statement

damn it, you guys got me excited!

Hopefully today/tonight HT's will show us something! :pray:

Hope he comes with an unmasked head sculpt... along with cool accesories.

Hope he comes with an unmasked head sculpt... along with cool accesories.

There should be many Caps coming down the pipeline. Someone posted earlier where there could be as many as 6 movies made around Cap. Already working on the second is a great sign. It would however be great if Hot Toys would show us the FIRST sometime SOON......:gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back