Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
remember guys, it was just a 30 second spot...wait for the 3 minute trailer in like a week and a half before thinking too much about it

remember guys, it was just a 30 second spot...wait for the 3 minute trailer in like a week and a half before thinking too much about it

You're right, but I'm already looking too much into it...

I'm almost positive this trailer was rushed, but most trailers are. Yet the other superbowl trailers were great IMO. Then again looking back at the C&A superbowl spot, it also looks crammed and disjointed. I know that's because they're trying to fit in as many actions scenes as possible to please the general audience. I'm thinking that the reason I like the C&A trailer is only because I had already seen the spectacular first full-length trailer which gave us a bit more content. Had the C&A super bowl spot been the first trailer I'd seen I'd probably not be as interested. Fingers crossed the full length cap trailer makes the movie look better.

The movie looks quite good..I hope Chris Evans will know how to act like a captain america! cause he is a bit different compared to a human tourch ;)

If they want to kill him, why don't they just point the flames directly at him. *SIGHS* Some things from the movie world, I will never understand.

Come on now, why set him ablaze when it would be so much more visually impressive to create a diamond of fire around him without burning him to a crisp? (Note sarcasm). But realistically they're probably aiming to "contain" rather than "eliminate" for some reason or another.

don't care bout the movie ... this is cap and i will get it!

If they want to kill him, why don't they just point the flames directly at him. *SIGHS* Some things from the movie world, I will never understand.

Maybe because he is the only person in the entire world with a working Super Solider Serum in him and maybe because the Red Skull wants it to help cure him and create loads more Super Nazi Soldiers.

*SIGHS* sometimes it takes just a little bit of thought

:) (I kid) but seriously... give them some credit they spend a long time thinking these films through.

Maybe Red Skull instructed him to capture Rogers alive? To study or try to replicate the SS Serum reaction? That seems very comic book villain.

Meh. Even if this movie is the Gigli of the comic book world, the design of Captain America is awesome (and what I've seen of the Red Skull for the few flashes) and the figures and merchandising itself will look good and that is enough. I hated Wolverine: Origins but that didn't stop me from thinking the figure was awesome and worth getting.

I agree Mike. This movie has fun written all over it. And fun + cool designs = lifelong guilty pleasure at worst, kickass Cap modernization at best. Already looking forward to the blu-ray and 12 inch figures.

I really think the movie will be fine. I have no doubt at all it won't even approach the awfulness that is the first Hulk movie. That is one of the worst modern comic movies.

Man, I'd much rather watch the F4 movies over the hulk the others eh probably on the same level as the hulk.

I really think the movie will be fine. I have no doubt at all it won't even approach the awfulness that is the first Hulk movie. That is one of the worst modern comic movies.

I think Captain America will be at least average. I disagree about Hulk being awful though.

The 2 Hulk movies had their good points. Ang Lee's was far from awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back