• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys captain America $150 shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sil80jdm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Brand new hot toys captain America guys 150 shipped! Got 3 left!

All the captain Americas are sealed in the brown shipper box and will be shipped in the shipper box

These do indeed come with the ankle pegs that people are inquiring about

Last edited:
Sooooo tempting, but I told myself I have to get Superman first... but man, great price!

M.

Down to 2 that has been paid for 1 sealed in brown shipper and 1 that was opened at customer request to inspect weapons and figure itself then flaked :-/

Do you still have any Jack Sparrow DX left? I PM'd you a couple days ago about it.

sorry shouldve clarified.. I had 6 in hand but sold out quick.. Im getting 6 more this week but i know its against the rules to post unless i have it in hand. So ill post again when i have them in hand.. Thanks!

sorry shouldve clarified.. I had 6 in hand but sold out quick.. Im getting 6 more this week but i know its against the rules to post unless i have it in hand. So ill post again when i have them in hand.. Thanks!

Ah, ok... well, if you have a sec PM me when you have more.. thanks!

M.

Back