1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sneaky withdrawal happened to me once on the Hot Toys Stealth Ironman Mark VII.
Never got a coming soon, or the 14 day notice...or not even a 2 day notice...Just one day, got a tracking note saying it'll be at the house in a couple of days. lol
This happened to a few other people. Sideshow took the word STEALTH seriously.

Mine has arrived. I'll open it soon. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't wait to read your thoughts on it. December can't come soon enough when hopefully I get this and the regular Batman figure.

It definitely is more impressive getting it out of the box when compared to the regular version. I'm sure it's going to be a dusting nightmare if you don't have a sealed case.

I think it seems more like a comic book/video game color scheme with the black.

Here is a crappy cell phone pic. If I use a flash it looks horrible, and I don't have the light today for a great shot.

de2e7c4dc4acf52aa9b6fd67fa4ec9d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I love this figure, people have to know it's not all black chrome, every image Iv seen of others have it/some worse than others & mine certainly has it on the lower chest plates the White bleed through that must be something to do with the paint applications & the suit plastic not accepting it.
Others have it on almost every other detailed line of the base suit.
I'm sure when more people that get this in hand there will be a lot more said about this.
But just a heads up
a2511e1a75d944cea5a96439b34cea0a.png
f6ebbbfdcc3a4f8f1c847bddb2764750.png

It definitely is more impressive getting it out of the box when compared to the regular version. I'm sure it's going to be a dusting nightmare if you don't have a sealed case.

I think it seems more like a comic book/video game color scheme with the black.

Here is a crappy cell phone pic. If I use a flash it looks horrible, and I don't have the light today for a great shot.

de2e7c4dc4acf52aa9b6fd67fa4ec9d4.jpg

thanks for the pic but jeez how old is your phone lol the camera it has is ****

thanks for the pic but jeez how old is your phone lol the camera it has is ****

It's an iPhone 6, and my apartment is super dark. I'll get a new phone (probably a fancy iPhone 7+) on Black Friday. It supposedly helps with low light pictures.

1da19ddfba9eca186bd0c3e03aa8e4d7.jpg

Here is a better one. Cranked up all the lights in my place. Mine does have some of that white bleed through. I didn't notice until it was pointed out. It doesn't bother me, it adds contrast to the armor lines.

1da19ddfba9eca186bd0c3e03aa8e4d7.jpg

Here is a better one. Cranked up all the lights in my place. Mine does have some of that white bleed through. I didn't notice until it was pointed out. It doesn't bother me, it adds contrast to the armor lines.

Looks pretty darn good to me! I thought maybe the armour might stand out to much against the grey suit but in the pics posted here that doesn't seem to be the case.

Looks pretty darn good to me! I thought maybe the armour might stand out to much against the grey suit but in the pics posted here that doesn't seem to be the case.

It kind of looks like he's wear black denim under the suit.

Mine has shipped as well, with no notice. I'm glad I checked in here though, I always have mine changed to deliver to UPS store for pickup. We're never home when they deliver. Almost seems like a game since it's the same drivers. Anyway, paid for mine upfront as well. For those wondering, you can only pay for a pre order upfront when the shipping is set. This had a flat shipping from first day, don't remember what. Remember thinking it was cheap compared to shipping as of late. I remember someone saying Hot Toys sets the shipping cost, I believe. Would like to know more about that.

Are the undersuits on the Regular and Black Chrome versions the exact same color? Not sure if the Black paint on the BC version tricks my eye into seeing a darker suit under it as well.

Are the undersuits on the Regular and Black Chrome versions the exact same color? Not sure if the Black paint on the BC version tricks my eye into seeing a darker suit under it as well.

Yes, it looks the same to me.

Back