1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1134.jpg

Are the LED's in his eyes as bright as they look in all these pics? I finally have mind on display and the lights seem dim and just as with my DX13 LED eye they soon fade to almost nothing. I can't have been unlucky with two dud heads so I must be putting the batteries in wrong. What am I doing wrong? :lol

Are the LED's in his eyes as bright as they look in all these pics? I finally have mind on display and the lights seem dim and just as with my DX13 LED eye they soon fade to almost nothing. I can't have been unlucky with two dud heads so I must be putting the batteries in wrong. What am I doing wrong? :lol

They are quite bright.

Popped in to a local collectables store just inquire about getting one of these; I thought it would be too late. Luckily, they one in stock. Still in shock. I can't wait to get home to open it up!

Just to make sure I'm not losing my mind :lol or have a defective Bats, can anyone confirm the suit under the armour on both this and the regular armour figure isn't identical to the suit on the regular Batfleck? On my BC figure its definitely a slightly lighter grey and doesn't feel as smooth and polished as the regular suit does.

Popped in to a local collectables store just inquire about getting one of these; I thought it would be too late. Luckily, they one in stock. Still in shock. I can't wait to get home to open it up!

Cool, let us know what you think of it :)

Just to make sure I'm not losing my mind :lol or have a defective Bats, can anyone confirm the suit under the armour on both this and the regular armour figure isn't identical to the suit on the regular Batfleck? On my BC figure its definitely a slightly lighter grey and doesn't feel as smooth and polished as the regular suit does.

The suit is a different material than the Regular batman. The color is lighter and more matte.

The suit is a different material than the Regular batman. The color is lighter and more matte.

Thanks Remy, that puts my mind at ease. After spending so much on these things they can make me a little paranoid sometimes. :lol

As Remy stated, the suit on Armored Bats is different than the suit they used for the regular Bats figure. Color is lighter.

I wonder why they didn't use the lighter colour for the regular Bats. Would have made it even more accurate, that's my only nitpick with the figure.

Thanks Remy, that puts my mind at ease. After spending so much on these things they can make me a little paranoid sometimes. :lol

You're welcome.
Agree, I kinda wish they used the same lighter material for regular batman.
In the movie, there's a clear contrast of color between the black cowl and the gray suit.
The HT Regular Batman's suit is soo dark there's not a lot of contrast.

Last edited:
I wonder why they didn't use the lighter colour for the regular Bats. Would have made it even more accurate, that's my only nitpick with the figure.

Thats the only reason why I sold regular Bats. Liked him a lot but that bothered me so much. Very happy with armored and Knightmare though.

To each their own of course, but to me, if the slightly darker color of the suit is enough to make one sell it, you probably didn't want the figure that much to begin with. I equate it with the not getting the figure and citing the front of the cowl slightly covering the logo as being the reason why.

Back