1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What I would really love would be a display like this with Batman standing in the Batmobile in the middle. Or the trinity around the Batmobile.

Looking at previous vehicle costs it would be the equivalent cost of say the Flash, Aquaman and one other say. So anyone wanting just the trinity could forgo the others and have the Batmobile.

Just my warped logic to justify a Batmobile should they even make it.....

TS15-Hot-Toys-Batman-v-Superman-005.jpg
1125x682_previewbanner_902799_HTBatmobile.jpg
hot-toys-batman-v-superman-batmobile-cockpit.jpg
PHpg_O6q_Be3_Xksu_1_l.jpg

What I would really love would be a display like this with Batman standing in the Batmobile in the middle. Or the trinity around the Batmobile.

Looking at previous vehicle costs it would be the equivalent cost of say the Flash, Aquaman and one other say. So anyone wanting just the trinity could forgo the others and have the Batmobile.

Naw, that thing would be at least a grand. It will never be released and it on the shelf next to the 60's Batmobile in Howard Chans office. He glances at them every now and then and chuckles to himself.

View attachment 395855

Such a shame they didn't release this version. I liked it a lot better than the updated version we saw in JL.

I'd take either. But yes, such a cool looking vehicle. Far more accessible than the Tumbler IMO.

Interesting clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0hegDMy28o

I recall Howard stating in that interview some time last year that the BvS Batmobile had be nixed, but to look for the JL Batmobile. I'm going to presume that's been nixed as well.

Shame because I think the Batfleck Batmobile is arguably the best looking Batmobile. It's sort of an amalgamation of the Tumbler and the Keaton one to me.

That's my plan too. Although BvS Batman The others from JL. Best combo imo.

Can also do better BvS displays with laser eyes JL Superman vs BvS Batman !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back